**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Opinions on Mr Sinister buff

2»

Comments

• Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,676 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

His purify reduction mechanic doesn’t seem to be working. It stops after -25% for me.

The opponent should stop purifying after 4 debuffs
    The opponent doesn’t, and I see the counter icon isn’t incrementing after the first one either. I can put 100 debuffs on KP, and he never stops shrugging them.
    Must be a bug then

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 843 ★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

His purify reduction mechanic doesn’t seem to be working. It stops after -25% for me.

The opponent doesn’t, and I see the counter icon isn’t incrementing after the first one either. I can put 100 debuffs on KP, and he never stops shrugging them.
    Must be a bug then

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Possibly an unusual interaction with KP. I just tried with Agent Venom, and he eventually stopped with the tenacity. I also tried with Zemo, and he continues to cleanse. I suppose that a cleanse isn’t the same as a purify though.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,070 ★★★★★
    mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

Must be a bug then

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Possibly an unusual interaction with KP. I just tried with Agent Venom, and he eventually stopped with the tenacity. I also tried with Zemo, and he continues to cleanse. I suppose that a cleanse isn’t the same as a purify though.
    Yeah cleanse works differently
  • Options
    Greed_ExodusGreed_Exodus Posts: 247 ★★

He’s very fun now, just hate how the ai clams up when you’re trying to parry them and the debuffs fall off though

Who are you fighting against, RoL WS? Cause that AI's terrible.
    I tested him in RoL, TB eq and some side quest, he’s only r4 so not in my bg deck atm don’t know how that ai is
  • Options
    mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

Must be a bug then

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Jax
    Cleanse is different than purify, it also stops Apoc's purify ability accuracy reduction
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,841 ★★★★★
    Wasn't the bulwark supposed to be a buff? Is it shown as a passive instead
  • Options

Yeah it's supposed to be a buff, not sure why it's passive
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,343 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Yeah it's supposed to be a buff, not sure why it's passive

Probably a typo. It makes more sense as a passive since everything else he has is passive.
  • Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 446 ★★★
    I used to use Silver Centurion to nuke him in AQ Map 6 ... not anymore 😪
  • Options

It's a A+ in my book. Now I'm strong enough to take on Apocalypse. No more need to engineer mutants to do the deed for me since I'm so fabulous now.

Finally the sinister man himself
  • Options
    Grub88Grub88 Posts: 261 ★★
    Just fought him in AQ and he is a pain with unavoidable damage on SP1 now.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 198
    In one scenario he will become worst if opponent is running inequity which means if you put bleed on yourself your sp1 will do less damage way less damage and mostly opponent runs max inequity
  • Options
    Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,218 ★★★★★
    Mr. Sinister buff is nutty. I love it.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,796 ★★★★★
    Fully synergized Sinister feels illegal