Options

Opinions on Mr Sinister buff

LickyLicky Posts: 318 ★★★
I personally think it's a great improvement, the damage has increased a lot, my maxed 4 star hits 2.2k damage a tick on ROL winter soldier with vicious passive and 11 bleeds turned into degens with sp1

What's your guys opinions?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,723 ★★★★★
    Its for sure nice i hit 3.7k with a r3 defo impressive now
  • Options

This was with 2 skill and cosmic not sure if the mutant symbol means one or not but its nice buff makes him actually really good and cool now i underestimated the buff but it makes him more potent now
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,392 ★★★★
    It looks good but I haven’t tested it
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 200 ★★
    edited May 6

I like the buff. Very simple play style and nice regen from the self inflicted sp1 bleed.
    He ate 68 hits from LoL Rulk and finished the fight with 85% health left. I played carelessly to test his regen abilities, I don’t usually play that bad.
  • Options
    UnobtainiumClawsUnobtainiumClaws Posts: 200 ★★
    Pikolu said:

I really dislike how I can't use Nebula to cheese him by having him reflect shocks onto her for easy 20 shock charges.

I didn’t think about that. That trick worked great for Sunspot, too.
  • Options
    Some matchups has changed like the nebula and sunspot stuff and torch
  • Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,454 ★★★★★
    R4 sig 20

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,101 ★★★

He’s very fun now, just hate how the ai clams up when you’re trying to parry them and the debuffs fall off though

Who are you fighting against, RoL WS? Cause that AI's terrible.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,101 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

He’s a hard counter to bullseye. Just saw a vid of him getting absolutely wrecked by sinister

2 in one month! Awesome

That's what I like to see! I'm out of R5 gems, so I'm going to have to pay the resources to R4/R5/ascend him, but knowing I don't need to hop on the Negasonic train and spend another $100 after Poolies and Omega Days event is a relief.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,667 ★★★★★
    It's a shame that he wasn't x magica
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 85 ★★

They absolutely cooked. He is now one of the best mutant dual threats in the game
  • Options

It's a shame that he wasn't x magica

They knew he would be too broken for the sector 7 incursions thing
  • Options
    The_Doctor_24_1The_Doctor_24_1 Posts: 44

I was about to R5 him when they announced the buff, and waited. I was not disappointed
  • Options
    mbracembrace Posts: 840 ★★★
    His purify reduction mechanic doesn’t seem to be working. It stops after -25% for me.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,392 ★★★★
    mbrace said:

His purify reduction mechanic doesn’t seem to be working. It stops after -25% for me.

The opponent should stop purifying after 4 debuffs
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,657 ★★★★★
    How does the vicious passive work? Isn't it supposed to increase the potency of damaging debuffs?

I'm seeing basically the same red numbers with or without the vicious passive. Never understood too well how that works so that's why I'm asking.
  • Options

How does the vicious passive work? Isn't it supposed to increase the potency of damaging debuffs?

I'm seeing basically the same red numbers with or without the vicious passive. Never understood too well how that works so that's why I'm asking.

It should boost dot values
  • Options

I think it increases DOT but you have to activate the passive before placing the DOT. If you activate it while keeping the degens paused I don’t think it works.
  • Options

I think it increases DOT but you have to activate the passive before placing the DOT. If you activate it while keeping the degens paused I don’t think it works.
    Hmmmm let me try that then cause if it's still not working then it's definitely bugged.
  • Options
    Bendy said:

It should boost dot values
    It should right? But it's not, I'm gonna try triggering vicious before I drop sp1 see if that changes anything.
  • Options
    Okay yeah I guess you have to trigger the vicious before you apply the debuffs to get the extra potency, kinda dumb imo though.
  • Options
    Cryptoman78Cryptoman78 Posts: 33
    Definitely one of the best buffed old champs besides red Guardian, It’s just nice to throw all those bleeds into the opponents block (if needed) and watch them melt with degens plus his health stays up with willpower and he is an amazing bullseye counter…. Great job Kabam!
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

He’s a hard counter to bullseye. Just saw a vid of him getting absolutely wrecked by sinister

2 in one month! Awesome

He’s a hard counter to Bullseye because Bullseye can’t even hurt Sinister permanently. You can win the fight full health without even blocking hits. Charge heavy for as along as you like.
  • Options
    edited May 6
    EdisonLaw said:

mbrace said:

The opponent should stop purifying after 4 debuffs
    The opponent doesn’t, and I see the counter icon isn’t incrementing after the first one either. I can put 100 debuffs on KP, and he never stops shrugging them.