Options

Is r5 CGR accension worth it now since there are so many r3 7* defenders now?

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
edited May 6 in General Discussion
Nuke Options: CGR or AA for Battlegrounds?

Is r5 CGR accension worth it now since there are so many r3 7* defenders now? 118 votes

CGR
90%
PantherusNZCrys23SnakeEyes69DrZolaTalha305RajaSpity68JerryJiverTendersquadzuffyAzKicker316allinashesDeadmaddyphillgreenAshyKnucklesSgtSlaughter78BrokenRaikisRepto23rcm2017Iamnike 107 votes
AA
9%
Foxhero007ThiartcSagacious0wlRenaxqqSirGamesBondILoveDrDoomxp21Guest120193746239Kingering_KingNacho98Brill_14 11 votes

Comments

• Options
    edited May 6
    @QalibZaman thanks. I was wondering because Healthpools are getting larger now and my r4 isn't taking out the r3's as fast I would like. I think imma Rank him up and ascend him this month
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,102 ★★★
    It’s gotten to the point where I’ll ban him if they have an ascended r5. Since mine is only r5, I’ll take the loss of using my own just so they can’t use him. That’ll change after this week once I ascend mine, but yea, it’s gotten to that point of how crazy he can be.
  • Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,766 ★★★★★
    CGR
    I did this last week. Still one of the fastest attackers in any content
  • Options
    Thanks for all the reassurance. I was near certain he was the right choice but now it's settled. Thanks everyone!
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,407 ★★★★
    CGR
    CGR is the best cosmic attacker in the game excluding Herc
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 901 ★★★★
    edited May 7
    CGR
    My debuff rng with AA is absolutely Horrendous.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,737 ★★★★
    CGR
    Definitely CGR. While AA is a decent nuke, he relies too heavily on debuffs, meaning he's pretty much useless against bleed/poison immune champs. CGR is just more viable in a variety of matchups, and is easier to use IMO
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 240 ★★
    CGR
    Bro, CGR Can finish LOL fights in less than 60-90 seconds and you are scared of 7R3 ?
    CGR will dominate even after getting 9 stars into the game.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 240 ★★
    CGR
    If you look at damage alone other than any other utility or immunities, CGR dps is off the charts.

Only very few champs can out damage him, but they all require very stressful playstyle and a full synergy team. ( Like Hela Odin team )
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 135
    CGR
    u should do both really but cgr first
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 798 ★★★
    CGR

CGR is the n1 attacker in the game

i mean, Juggs is still better. But CGR is close to that level
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 499 ★★★
    CGR
    It is a bit of a tactical question too…

I waited to ascend him until I had Onslaught, Bullseye, Korg, Bishop and Maestro at max rank. Now 3 of them are always banned, and they leave my ascended CGR alone.
  • Options
    Repto23Repto23 Posts: 760 ★★★
    CGR
    Kabam if your reading this CGR is mid, it’s okay to make him a 7* because he needs the damage boost