Is it just me...

MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
Or did kabam mod's text color change? Maybe it's just my eyes but I always thought it was red and not bright orange

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,266 ★★★★★
    They're having issues and their usual mod tags and text isn't working right now so they're manually making their text orange to still differentiate themselves from us while a fix is in the works
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,280 Guardian
    Actually, today seems to be fixed.
    They have the Admin/Mod tag showing again next to their name (can see in existing posts, even though they manually did the color for them last couple days).

So maybe newer comments by them will have the “automatic color” instead of them directly specifying color in comment.

As to *WHAT* color that is, seemed to have been the same shade of orange as what was normal for them, at least on my iPad.

But then again, any upper forum announcements (like major bug issue, etc) seems to be different color depending on what device (maybe by OS, maybe something else ?)

Some people will show screencap of them, and some ppl's seem more greenish, vs yellowish vs orange-ish (for those announcements pinned to top of forum, when there is any).
  • MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Member Posts: 1,191 ★★★★
    ahmynuts said:

They're having issues and their usual mod tags and text isn't working right now so they're manually making their text orange to still differentiate themselves from us while a fix is in the works

Oh interesting, thanks for the clarification