**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Idea for the whole promo code thing

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★
I have an idea. I don’t know if it’s possible, but it’s an idea.

First 30 mins of a code going live, give out full rewards. In this case three crystals

31 - 60 mins, two crystals

61 mins - 24 hrs, one crystal

I know this probably isn’t a priority thing, just wanted to throw out an idea

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,583 ★★★★★

Realistically, we just need Twitch Drops, then we can do Promo Codes as a whole different thing.

That would be pretty cool actually
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★

Realistically, we just need Twitch Drops, then we can do Promo Codes as a whole different thing.

Do you need to reach a certain number of viewers or followers for Twitch drops?
  • Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 231 ★★
    edited May 7

I'm inclined to agree... it at least minimizes the possibility of people complaining.
    If you don't show up, you don't get the freebies - pretty simple.

I'm sorry that we're such an unruly bunch, lol.

Side question... is that particularly difficult to implement? Are there any prerequisites for drops or is Twitch more apt to work with game devs? I genuinely have no idea and my Google-fu is poor today.
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★

I've been suggesting this since this whole debacle started.....it gets eyes on the game, helps content creators and gives rewards for people tuning in....
  • Options
    Wu_Bangerz23Wu_Bangerz23 Posts: 886 ★★★

Usually twitch drops give you rewards for watching streamers on twitch... 2 hrs gets you a reward, then 4-6-8-12 etc
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,428 ★★★★★
    Not sure how a twitch drop would stop people from using excuses like "I was at work not fair"...
    Which was used way too much.
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,473 ★★★★★

Not sure how a twitch drop would stop people from using excuses like "I was at work not fair"...
    Which was used way too much.

It wouldn’t, but it might prevent people not attending the stream from being rewarded at all
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian

Usually twitch drops give you rewards for watching streamers on twitch... 2 hrs gets you a reward, then 4-6-8-12 etc
    I would probably stream mcoc more than once a week if I could do twitch drops for people. Would be really nice to have.
  • Options
    CerebriumCerebrium Posts: 84
    This is just simple economics. You can never please everybody.

If Kabam really wants more people to watch what ever they are promoting, then they will pick the best time of the demographic that will maximise the views.

There are also several other ways to do it, one of which is to increase the incentive for more people to watch. To increase the incentive, better rewards can be given (like a random 6* crystal or an 6* upgrade crystal of some sort, maybe even half a 7*).

Advertise more that an amazing reward will be given at this time so that players are clear about that. Have in game notifications to make it more convenient.

If players think it is worth their while then they will make the time to watch no matter what. This is why the type of reward is important.

Will that reward be worthwhile to take a toilet break at work, or wake up at 2am to get it 😁
  • Options
    Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 648 ★★★★

"Lets take something simple and straightforward and make it overly complicated and more work for us!"

Simple -> overcomplicated

Now you're thinking like kabam! That's the spirit