**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

Deathless Guilly Sp1

BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
She’s actually quite lethal and I enjoy her… but are we really gonna let that sp1 live as just a basic hit?? It’s 2024, lol. At least make it a guaranteed crit 🤪. It’s not a huge deal but it was a clear miss when she was released… there was an opportunity to address it… but nah let’s just double down on it being useless.

Comments

  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,039 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

    She’s actually quite lethal and I enjoy her… but are we really gonna let that sp1 live as just a basic hit?? It’s 2024, lol. At least make it a guaranteed crit 🤪. It’s not a huge deal but it was a clear miss when she was released… there was an opportunity to address it… but nah let’s just double down on it being useless.

    Because og guilly basic kit is simple of it just inflicts dot they are keeping basically deathless guilly simple meaning it doesnt need effects as it never did anything anyway until it went to pain link from buff for og guilly it aint changing so best get use to a simple thing
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 591 ★★★
    No one complains about the fact that Ægons special on does nothing
  • Options
    ChrisPowellChrisPowell Posts: 128
    Wong_99 said:

    No one complains about the fact that Ægons special on does nothing

    What year was aegon released?
  • Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,054 ★★★★
    Honestly a little buff to the sig would have been appreciated, like change it from 10% to atleast 15 or 20%
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,933 Guardian
    I'll just tell y'all that kabam adding utility to her sp1 would mean they'd probably lower her DoT damage to compensate. She is already an extremely powerful champion and they're happy with her design and how she has landed.
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,615 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

    I'll just tell y'all that kabam adding utility to her sp1 would mean they'd probably lower her DoT damage to compensate. She is already an extremely powerful champion and they're happy with her design and how she has landed.

    That’s why just making it a guaranteed crit woulda been a small tweak that is in the spirit of the kit as it would stick a single debuff with 100% certainty. It’s such a small tweak that would make bad RNG matches/high crit resist defenders just a little less painful
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,083 ★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

    She’s actually quite lethal and I enjoy her… but are we really gonna let that sp1 live as just a basic hit?? It’s 2024, lol. At least make it a guaranteed crit 🤪. It’s not a huge deal but it was a clear miss when she was released… there was an opportunity to address it… but nah let’s just double down on it being useless.

    A lot of champs have useless specials. Guilly is a perfect Nick Fury counter which already makes her viable in bg. She’s like Dani Moonster but with more than one matchup.
Sign In or Register to comment.