**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Enquiry about ban

2»

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,133 ★★★★
    NiftyNish said:

On a side note, any advice on where to start? I’ve 100% Chapter 1 & 2 in Act 8. And is it worth it to still invest in 6 stars or are 7 stars the name of the game now?

6* still hold value especially with ascension BUT I'd recommend taking only champs that are unlikely to come in as 7*s soon or need very high sig for R5 or ascension.

Also since you're already done with 8.1 and 2 , just go for the act 8 exploration, the 100% rewards are honestly really good
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,393 ★★★★
    NiftyNish said:

On a side note, any advice on where to start? I’ve 100% Chapter 1 & 2 in Act 8. And is it worth it to still invest in 6 stars or are 7 stars the name of the game now?

Glad to see you got back into your account Make sure to focus on Act 8 exploration you'll get great rewards and you'll be halfway there to valiant. Act 9.1 will come out after 6 months if you want to wait. But if you have Aegon or Kate, a good mystic like Wong and a reverse control champ you can do necropolis
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★
    NiftyNish said:

Just to give an update. The game centre log out worked like a charm. Got back into my account and even got that homecoming calendar. Quite relieved, had a Herc and some good 7 stars. But by the looks of it I’ve missed out on some things cause there’s some new stuff.

I am confused about the game centre issue though as it’s the same email? Not quite sure what happened there, not like I can have 2 accounts on the same email. Think it may have just been a bug. Thanks for the help everyone!

glad to hear it's all resolved happily!
  • Options
    laserjohn26laserjohn26 Posts: 1,529 ★★★★★
    This just goes to show how important presentation and attitude is. 99.9% of these threads I, and everyone else, just calls the op a cheat and laughs. I'm pleased in this case it got worked out.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 648 ★★★
    NiftyNish said:

Happy everything worked out for you 🥳

Exploration of act 8 and 1 Necropolis run will get you Valiant, a few 6R5s, 7R3s and 7R2s, and then the rewards and access to better rewards goes through da roof 📈

If you play BG, R5s and 7R2s+ is what you need to have, to get some decent rewards. Some champs needs high sig, so 6R5s are still great until 7* sig stones becomes more accessible.

Good luck 🫡
  • Options
    Yukzii_IIYukzii_II Posts: 106
    edited May 9
    NiftyNish said:

Well, it didn’t give me the option to log in. I assume it just remembered my log in details. Keep getting the same message. How do I log out in this situation?

Okay the exact same situation happened for me a while ago involving the beta, where I got banned, I thought it was my account until I contacted support and after some auto generated copy paste emails from them I was told that my account wasn’t actually banned. So I uninstalled the game and cleared mcoc data so I could get to the login screen and logged in and then I got on like normal. The beta must mess some things up because that was an awful experience for me, I logged off the beta to play the game and I was “banned”. The question remains though of if that’s not my account then whose it it? Support told me they couldn’t find out but I wasn’t bothered since I was able to play the game; I am never trusting the beta again though 😭
    You can also backup your phone on a laptop, hard reset your phone, download mcoc on fresh then install the backup and it should work.

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,294 Guardian
    @DNA3000
    (RE: same account)

(by no means am I as familiar with this as others)
    But guess what I meant is that doesn’t it basically take a copy of your current account, as a starting point for your Beta access.

And (thus is where I could be wrong), but then doesn’t anything you do within the Beta version NOT actually get to be kept by you back into your main account ?
    Like any Units Earned, Quest Progress (ACT's, etc), Champs claimed (and didn’t some Beta actually give you new, high, Beta champs, in which to try them out) so your main account didn’t actually get to keep those champs in your Main afterwards, etc.

So that's what I meant by “different account”.
    Even though it has same account player name, etc, it is really different (now, how they accomplish that probably is from having them hosted on different servers).

But when that Beta Server closes down when Beta ends, it can’t automatically start the game back into that Beta version account anymore when you re-open your game, if the server has removed your Beta version of your account.