**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Omega R3 Debacle

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,188 ★★★★
Ended up getting Quicksilver and awakening him, but no Omega Red..so my hopes of having at least a sig 160 (I have 40 generics as well) won't be happening....but I still have the selector, so he could go to like sig 143 as a r3.

Or do I go all-in on Quickster by getting 20 more sigs from the selector, where he could go to sig 180 and he takes the r3 gem?

QS would be a huge prestige bump, but Omega Red would complete the entire set and still have servicebale damage (higher base stats as a r3, but lower spore damage than an ascended 6r5) for now, and I'd just keep investing in him in the future.

If I took QS up, the awakening gem would probably get used on Moleman or Longshot just so it wouldn't go to waste.

As far as their 6* counterparts, OR is only 6r3 sig 40, and QS is 6r4.

Thoughts?

Omega R3 Debacle 45 votes

All-in on Quicksilver to sig 180 r3
22%
BigPoppaCBONEZanyDruid0702BeastDadodishika123Wasy1rubfrUZZY_131004Kingering_KingNacho98Nightheart 10 votes
Complete the set with Omega Red from selector and take him to sig 140~ and r3
77%
Spity68ZENbuffajrallinashesRagnarok13Mike3034ReyAlemánLPtheArtist_666Scopeotoe987Gyanemdjerspiderbites0196PikolupontusumbraAyden_noah1SpadeHunterHassamaMamaDfour24Aomine_Daiki10RenaxqqBhanu_3000 35 votes

Comments

• Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73

Gonna take mine up to R3 when Level Up comes around tomorrow

With max sig giving 30% unblockable chance, this is perfectly acceptable IMO
  • Options
    Errang said:

Gonna take mine up to R3 when Level Up comes around tomorrow

With max sig giving 30% unblockable chance, this is perfectly acceptable IMO

I suppose you're right. And I'm sure sig stones will start dribbling in more often now, especially the 4th. Also no clue when these champs will be in the basic pool. I mean, Gifted Guardians haven't even been put into the crystals yet.
  • Options
    Anurag1606Anurag1606 Posts: 1,176 ★★★
    I am very confused. I got both corvus and Omega red as unawakened. Hadd to choose corvus from selector. Who to awake between them? I sure wanted to have awakened corvus at r3 but Omega red benefits more from awakening. I will still take corvus to r3 as unawakened and even if I use ag on Omega red he will be at r2 for now. I also have an unawakened 7r2 Colossus. Both together are really awesome. Thoughts PPL about what really should be done with the ag ?
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,454 ★★★★★
    Choose Omega Sentinel and rank her up!!!! Or Perish!!!!!
  • Options
    ErrangErrang Posts: 73
    I had to choose between Corvus and Omega Red — chose Omega Red cuz I got 7* Moleman, who can do Corvus things when I need him to…

Also, I never really used Omega Red, figured I’d see why people liked him so much.
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 743 ★★★

Choose Omega Sentinel and rank her up!!!! Or Perish!!!!!

I'd trade my duped Omega Sentinel for a Mole man or Longshot...
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,989 Guardian
    This might be your last chance of getting OR for at least a year. Do you really want to let him go now?
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

This might be your last chance of getting OR for at least a year. Do you really want to let him go now?