Options

Help to get cavalier

IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 146
Hey guys I'm in 6.1.3 and after the event I got a lot of amazing champions but I don't have any gold to rank them up what should I do I'm trying to get cavalier

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,798 Guardian
    Explore monthly EQ.

Do Incursion runs for (gold) milestone rewards.

Grind arena for battlechips to buy arena crystals which dump a lot of gold.

If you opened a lot of Omega crystals and duped a lot of champs you might have a ton of ISO. You can sell ISO for gold if you have tons of ISO but no gold. But as you also need ISO to level up champs, you need to do this in a balanced manner.

The Trader's outpost also sells gold and ISO, if you have a lot of side quest currency (Mysterium). You can sell the ISO that comes with the gold and ISO bundle for even more gold if you already have plenty of ISO.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,322 ★★★★
    Get units and gold to level up champs as well as revives.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 146
    DNA3000 said:

Explore monthly EQ.

Do Incursion runs for (gold) milestone rewards.

Grind arena for battlechips to buy arena crystals which dump a lot of gold.

If you opened a lot of Omega crystals and duped a lot of champs you might have a ton of ISO. You can sell ISO for gold if you have tons of ISO but no gold. But as you also need ISO to level up champs, you need to do this in a balanced manner.

The Trader's outpost also sells gold and ISO, if you have a lot of side quest currency (Mysterium). You can sell the ISO that comes with the gold and ISO bundle for even more gold if you already have plenty of ISO.

Thanks I'm gonna start grinding