What are the must-have Hacks for Bullseye and team for this Incursions?

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
I've currently been running Bullseye r6 (Odin pre-fights), Serpent r6 (Odin pre-fights), and 7* r3 WWBN. 3 tries today with the last getting me to Zone 21 itemless before a wipe.

The first big hack I'll take is usually Hemostatic Charge since it can absolutely obliterate champs with Bullseye. I think this last run I had, if I recall, Keep It Going, Tide of Combat, Power Sting potency up, Perpetual Offense, Fury potency up, x3 crit rate on Specials, +% attack for buffs on me and debuffs on them.

As strong as it is, is Hemostatic Charge worth picking from the first guaranteed slot, or should I go with Strategic Movement instead since it benefits the whole team and can be lethal if you're allowed to dance around for a bit? Obviously if I can have it all I would, but sometimes Strategic Movement might be in with Buff Cornucopia or Keep It Going and I pick the other, so I'm not sure which is a safer pick.

What have y'all had the best of luck with outside of lucky node RNG?

Comments

• PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,395 Guardian
    Keep it going and strategic movement are killer. Get combo to 9, dex 4 times, hit them for 1mil+ medium crit.
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Keep it going and strategic movement are killer. Get combo to 9, dex 4 times, hit them for 1mil+ medium crit.

Gotcha. I always run those 2 if I can when using Herc, but kept hearing about Hemostatic being the big one for Bullseye. I guess I'll try those out tomorrow with my team and hope for better results.
  • JLordVileJJLordVileJ Member Posts: 3,290 ★★★★
    I got to zone 11 with haemostatic charge, r2 7 star and r3 6 star bullseye and r6 toad, among some bleed damage crit damage stuff. Fyi, bullseye, tide of combat and buff corn is better than hulkling buff corn and a r6 odin prefighht herc I swear down