How can I delete a discussion that I have created ??

Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★
I want to delete a discussion I have created but I can't find any delete option .help

Comments

• GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,696 ★★★★★
    You can’t
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,023 ★★★★★
    Alt+F4
  • OurobørosOurobøros Member Posts: 1,508 ★★★★

• peixemacacopeixemacaco Member Posts: 2,276 ★★★★

Tell us ,which one you want to delete.

Maybe an admin can help you 👍
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Was that a post that has already since been removed now ?

FYI, deleting posts or comments would not actually take away any Feedback Stats like “Disagrees” (those stats would remain on your profile even from posts/comments that no longer exist)
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★

Go back in time and try not to sell your account on official forums.

Lol nothing to do with hacks .I made the incursion hack but there was 27 hacks I double posted one screenshot which has 3 node , so that was 30 hacks . I just want to delete it and post the correct one .
  • Asher1_1Asher1_1 Member Posts: 396 ★★

Tell us ,which one you want to delete.

Maybe an admin can help you 👍

Incursion one - 27 hacks I , doubled one SS(which had 3 ) and it shows 30 hacks .
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,247 Guardian
    Asher1_1 said:

Lol nothing to do with hacks .I made the incursion hack but there was 27 hacks I double posted one screenshot which has 3 node , so that was 30 hacks . I just want to delete it and post the correct one .

So just go back into that thread, and add a comment at end in there about the 3 duplicates.
    And maybe re-post (in that thread) an updated image. (Either new with them removed, or just Markup your original on your Pics folder and write “Duplicate” over those 3, and then add that edited image into that thread at bottom).

No reason to completely remove your original and make a brand new post just to correct couple things. (Ppl, if they find it useful, may have bookmarked it, which would get yanked away from them if you start from scratch with new post instead).