**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

When is the number of friends going to be updated?

ShepShep Posts: 150
It's been a 50 friend cap for as long as I've played. Is there any update in the future?

Comments

• Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,342 ★★★★
    As a global chatter I definitely could use some more slots
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,264 Guardian
    It originally was way less than that for some years.
    Wasn’t even enough slots to Friend everyone in your alliance (even without any other non-alliance friends). (forget whether it was 20 or 25)

At 50+, might as well switch to relying on LINE or other 3rd party Chat for general conversation.

Or I guess maybe you are using them as slots of people you happened to get paired with in Incursions, and ended up as a good pair, so want to occasionally do more Incursions with them again in future ?
  • Options
    Ackbar67Ackbar67 Posts: 421 ★★★

It originally was way less than that for some years.
    Wasn’t even enough slots to Friend everyone in your alliance (even without any other non-alliance friends). (forget whether it was 20 or 25)

At 50+, might as well switch to relying on LINE or other 3rd party Chat for general conversation.

Or I guess maybe you are using them as slots of people you happened to get paired with in Incursions, and ended up as a good pair, so want to occasionally do more Incursions with them again in future ?

The friends list is also necessary for bg friendly matches, that's what mine is mostly filled up with