**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Battlegrounds GC rewards

GoingBackGoingBack Posts: 111 ★★
Am I missing where you claim the rewards for the GC group you finish in? In Season 16, I made it to GC with 30 min left as I wanted the final VT rewards. I thought I did not get them as I did not complete a fight in GC. However in Season 17, I was trying to finish higher in order to get higher solo rewards and ended up in Uru 2. In both seasons I did not get the rewards for where I finished in GC. Anyone else have this issue, or is it user error and I am not looking in the right place?

Comments

• Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
    edited May 10
    I haven't gotten mine yet either, only Solo and Alliance. Just be patient.
  • Options
    Mainly I was wondering how we get them. I received nothing for Season 16 even though I finished in GC. Do you have to participate in at least one GC match to get the rewards?

Edit: I did just get mine for Season 17, so I will create a ticket for Season 16.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,987 Guardian
    GoingBack said:

Mainly I was wondering how we get them. I received nothing for Season 16 even though I finished in GC. Do you have to participate in at least one GC match to get the rewards?

Edit: I did just get mine for Season 17, so I will create a ticket for Season 16.

You have to do a match in GC to get rewards. Do not waste supports time making a ticket for season 16.
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

GoingBack said:

You have to do a match in GC to get rewards. Do not waste supports time making a ticket for season 16.
    Appreciate the insight. Will not create the ticket and now I know. And if 80s cartoons taught me anything, knowing is half the battle…