Options

Incursions issue, is this supposed to be happening?

ISO17ISO17 Posts: 84 ★★
edited May 11 in General Discussion

Road blocked by this Hyperion… I don’t feel like he’s supposed to get such a big freaking amount of power gain. Am I missing something? I legit chill for 3 seconds and he has 3 bars

Comments

• Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 195 ★★
    I'm guessing it's some interaction between her ability of "when the opponent gains a buff she fails 2% max power" so he gets power gain, she gets power gain, he gets power gain and so on.
  • Options
    KlippKlipp Posts: 195 ★★
    If you had downed degeneration or whatever it's called he wouldn't get to an actual sp3 if you can keep knocking him down
  • Options
    The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,071 ★★★★
    ISO17 said:

Road blocked by this Hyperion… I don’t feel like he’s supposed to get such a big freaking amount of power gain. Am I missing something? I legit chill for 3 seconds and he has 3 bars

It's the Third Law interaction.
    Everytime the Opponent gains a buff, Kushala gains power, and it isn't because of MD, so this power gain causes opponent to get a power gain buff, which in turn gives more power to Kushala and the cycles goes on.
  • Options
    Just so you know, Hyperion starts with a Power gain buff in the start of the fight if im not wrong.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,272 ★★★★★

ISO17 said:

Everytime the Opponent gains a buff, Kushala gains power, and it isn't because of MD, so this power gain causes opponent to get a power gain buff, which in turn gives more power to Kushala and the cycles goes on.
    That is hilarious
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ISO17 said:

That is hilarious
    I had a similar fight at midnight and was so perplexed for a while. Learning the hard way I guess?