Kabam!? I found stupid STUNNING plan to finish saga incursions level 25, "EASILY". 😳

Comments

• Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 β˜…β˜…
    edited May 12
    Yeah there is a death node with this as well the one that reflects all damage to the attacker when the defender is stunned. I know because I tried this and got road blocked

EDIT: The node is one eye open that @Hulk808 already mentioned
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,026 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Batman_bruce31 I didn't had 7* Gambit also πŸ˜… nor 7* Bullseye.

@Herbal_Taxman Longshot can work but he lacks basic attacks damage to finish fights as quick as kingping does.
    Plus each sp3 on kingping only ramps him up further and further. But honestly my fights were done 100% after 1 sp3, he hits like truck.
    Grub88 said:

Yeah there is a death node with this as well the one that reflects all damage to the attacker when the defender is stunned. I know because I tried this and got road blocked

EDIT: The node is one eye open that @Hulk808 already mentioned

If it's on boss fight then it's really a RIP, there's nothing you can do in that scenario and just have to accept that RNG hates you.
  • ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Member Posts: 823 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Must be fun to finish 25 zones without a roadblock
    edited May 12

I knew it, if I fail someone else will succeed at least. πŸŽ‰
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I am sorry, but this strategy is actually very flawed. So far, I have found it working on maybe 60% fights, but not more. There are just so many nodes and defenders that can mess you up, it's insane.

Kraven, Red Skull, One eye opened, Palette cleanser, Stun immune, Killmonger, BP(CW), Prof X,...

Not saying it's worthless! Not at all, but saying it works for 90% fights or more is an overstatement
    Kerneas said:

I am sorry, but this strategy is actually very flawed. So far, I have found it working on maybe 60% fights, but not more. There are just so many nodes and defenders that can mess you up, it's insane.

Kraven, Red Skull, One eye opened, Palette cleanser, Stun immune, Killmonger, BP(CW), Prof X,...

Not saying it's worthless! Not at all, but saying it works for 90% fights or more is an overstatement

Helped me reach level 19 and a guy above just did 25 levels,
    It's luck based more of skill,
    But with 5 minutes refresh timer you can redo it.
  • Grub88Grub88 Member Posts: 336 β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Kerneas said:

Helped me reach level 19 and a guy above just did 25 levels,
    It's luck based more of skill,
    But with 5 minutes refresh timer you can redo it.
    I think you may have miss read the level 25 his picture says level 23 complete
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,344 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    So what if he have bullseye and serpent (unduped) but theyre not at rank 3 and just at rank 2? Are they still the play?
  • ArmageddΓΈnArmageddΓΈn Member Posts: 823 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

I quit on zone 23 as I got roadblocked on a mr sinister boss

PT_99 said:

Lmao, that's what it is 🀧
    But look it at this way, are you sure without Kingpin stun cheese you will get to 23? Itemless?

I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to reach 19 zone, as I don't have Bullseye serpent either, so sure it's RNG based but it definitely works, with continuous tries one can get good RNG and finish 25th zone.
  • Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Member Posts: 256 β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

PT_99 said:

Lmao, that's what it is 🀧
    But look it at this way, are you sure without Kingpin stun cheese you will get to 23? Itemless?

I'm sure that I wouldn't be able to reach 19 zone, as I don't have Bullseye serpent either, so sure it's RNG based but it definitely works, with continuous tries one can get good RNG and finish 25th zone.
    I just finished Zone 23 without kingpin stun lock.
    Because I used Gambit Stun LockπŸ˜œπŸ’€.

My MVPs were Gambit ( Stun Lock )
    Thing ( Difficult and annoying fights )
    Third spot was left open for anyone that requires specific counters
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,897 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    @Batman_bruce31 explain gambit strategy

Sp1 spam, only good for 6r5 due to combat power increase of r5 or 7r2
    Because 7* all have max combat power.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,232 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 13
    I'm 100% sure I'm gonna get spammed with One eye open, healthy disposition, stun immune and nimble, so I'm gonna stick to bullseye n haemostatic charge.
  • MystGMystG Member Posts: 40 β˜…
    Just finished zone 25 item less on my 6th attempt. 1-15 bullseye(r6) with power stings; 15-25 thing(r6) with draining degen. Wwbn(7r3) for support, and he did way more than just that, all cosmics, anti-thing, etc. opponents.

FYI, after zone 20, anyone except thing was getting one hit KOed, so that's the time to switch strategies and go thing-only mode and pray for forgiving defenders lol. (Note: Avoid using thing against skill champs, especially the ones with disorient. My thing got smashed in zone 25 by NF sp1, but luckily wwbn finished the zone.)
    PT_99 said:

I have 7* gambit with 6* relic, the question is, is his damage as viable as kingping?

PT_99 said:

I have 7* gambit with 6* relic, the question is, is his damage as viable as kingping?
    Yes he has great damage plus sp1 stun can make him better infact, 7r2 will always have better results.
    Plus his sp1 hits very hard.
    MystG said:

Just finished zone 25 item less on my 6th attempt. 1-15 bullseye(r6) with power stings; 15-25 thing(r6) with draining degen. Wwbn(7r3) for support, and he did way more than just that, all cosmics, anti-thing, etc. opponents.

FYI, after zone 20, anyone except thing was getting one hit KOed, so that's the time to switch strategies and go thing-only mode and pray for forgiving defenders lol. (Note: Avoid using thing against skill champs, especially the ones with disorient. My thing got smashed in zone 25 by NF sp1, but luckily wwbn finished the zone.)

You clearly missed the point, this post is for people who DON'T have meta attackers like Bullseye, wolf r3 or who just want to reach as far as they can with luck, Kingping helps with that, straightforward simple, just stun.

Ofc Bullseye is best attacker but kingping is alternative of it.
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Right. Going to try this. I watched kt1 use wwbn and I'm not sure why it was good. I only have him at 7r1 anyway.
  • MystGMystG Member Posts: 40 β˜…
    edited May 13
    PT_99 said:

MystG said:

You clearly missed the point, this post is for people who DON'T have meta attackers like Bullseye, wolf r3 or who just want to reach as far as they can with luck, Kingping helps with that, straightforward simple, just stun.

Ofc Bullseye is best attacker but kingping is alternative of it.
    I totally agree. Didn't mean to say that, i just wanted to say that even bullseye isn't very useful in later zones. On my five failed attempts, i either didn't get good hacks or got roadblocked by certain fights and Bullseye didn't have a safety net either. One mistake and one hit KO so I couldnt even use the force re-start. That's why I wanted to mention that Thing is still very reliable especially as it's easier to get to like zone 15-16 using strategies like yours or others, and Thing can carry the rest of the way.

Alternatively, if someone is committing to kingpin fully, then you can also take draining degen and some buffs that help with block proficiency and perfect block etc so in fights where stun lock doesn't work you can get away with parry heavy.

P.S. luck definitely plays a vital role. on some of my failed attempts i almost threw my phone and decided that I'll never touch incursions again lol.
  • 007Bishop007Bishop Member Posts: 489 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 13

@PT_99 without his sic ability he is only useful for battlegrounds.

His sig abiltiy allows you to take followers between fights, and prevent him from losing followers.

Without his sig u always start the fight unramped. For bgs, his sig has no effect tho

I am fairly convinced that u lot either don't know how to read or are too lazy to do so
    007Bishop said:

His sig abiltiy allows you to take followers between fights, and prevent him from losing followers.

Without his sig u always start the fight unramped. For bgs, his sig has no effect tho

I am fairly convinced that u lot either don't know how to read or are too lazy to do so
    How?care to explain?

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?
    Because the main part of his sig isn't the ability to carry over his followers but the fury he gains and that makes him a better attacker and also makes his sig pretty useful in BGs. Now, read better
    007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?
    Because the main part of his sig isn't the ability to carry over his followers but the fury he gains and that makes him a better attacker and also makes his sig pretty useful in BGs. Now, read better
    He gets his furies after completing 4 missions, which takes atleast 60+ seconds. He don't need the ramp up for bgs at all. By the time he gains his fury, He should have ended most fights, and you don't need a fury at 75 seconds lol. Idk how you call yourself a mojo expert if you rely on that fury for damage lol.

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?
    He gets his furies after completing 4 missions, which takes atleast 60+ seconds. He don't need the ramp up for bgs at all. By the time he gains his fury, He should have ended most fights, and you don't need a fury at 75 seconds lol. Idk how you call yourself a mojo expert if you rely on that fury for damage lol.
    That's why I pay no attention to these people with half knowledge, like I only asked how mojo works but he replied with, "lol lol, why no read? Lazy?' 😬

If everyone can understand everything about hero on their own then what's the need of forums and YouTube guides?
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,144 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 13
    Another option is the trusty old strategic movement + keep it going. Get a 9 combo dex 3-4 times and kill in one more hit. I think it’s a bit more versatile because this gets by shruggers and purifiers. The armor break will be active for long enough to get the one big hit of damage even if it’s shrugged right after. This also works with pretty much any champ.

Things to watch out for are nodes like rage, debuff immune, armor break immune, and safeguard. My run ended in zone 15 because of a safeguard nimrod boss with lots of dot to deal with. I got past him but there were too many casualties to continue much further into the next zone.

I tried the ol’ bullseye hemostatic charge route a couple of times. It took a grand total of 4 zones for the stings from one of my sp1s to not kill them, so I knew it wouldn’t work in the later zones. I also didn’t get the hack that gives prowess for each power sting used so maybe that’d help.

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?
    This is why I think you need to read better. Point out where I called myself a Mojo expert. I only highlighted the fact that u missed the main part of his sig ability. And it takes less than 60 seconds to get his fury buff if u play him right which he very much depends on if you aren't tackling a buff heavy fight.
    PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?
    That's why I pay no attention to these people with half knowledge, like I only asked how mojo works but he replied with, "lol lol, why no read? Lazy?' 😬

If everyone can understand everything about hero on their own then what's the need of forums and YouTube guides?
    PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

You really do need get better at comprehending what's being said
    007Bishop said:

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

PT_99 said:

007Bishop said:

007Bishop said:

How?care to explain?

You really do need get better at comprehending what's being said
    And you really need to at least use AI to put words together that makes sense with proper punctuations. 😘