Options

Kabam!? I found stupid STUNNING plan to finish saga incursions level 25, "EASILY". 😳

PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,816 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
edited May 11 in General Discussion
(video at bottom)

With announcement of this month's questionable saga incursions, many players began to stress out about how there's no cheesy Herc and daddy hemidal to save their asses, tho some are blessed to own 7r3 bullseye and serpant but not many are.

So in these dark times? Your own THE Valiant came to rescue again with his MONKEY PLAN for saga incursions, KING-PING, Guy with only 2% bodyfat, that's correct, that guy who's still not 7* continue to dominate as 6r5 Ascended version (no need for Ascension) With correct hacks, you can literally IGNORE 95% nodes.

Take a look at hacks, ALWAYS pick "toxic advance" as it's very good alone also on kingping due to sp2 unstoppable giving poison but poison is just EXTRA cherry on top, we are here to win not poison them.

We here to stun Kabam defenders to death.

Strategy is.
1. Start every fight with relic, you MUST, just press it, even if defender blocks it will connect due to last hit as unblockable and defender will get stunned.
2. Hit !!! Hit !! Hit !!!
3. Why? Because unblockable buffs gives us chance to gain armour to stun enemy and also inflict poison.
4. Hey, what if my unblockable runs out? Easy, your basic attacks will also give you armour and armour counts as stun.
5. Repeat it till you reach sp3, throw it ONLY when stuns are about to run out and boom, sp3 also gives stuns.
6. Repeat till win.

With how hard kingping hits, pair with poison damage and 100% uptime of stuns if you play with calm head you will win fights.

I reached till sector-19 but Kabam threw me Nick Fury boss with random nodes and before that a killmonger fight.

Watch out for stun immune, tenacity and other debuff immune funny nodes and with luck on boss fights you can reach finish this saga incursions with bang.

Here's video file to download if you want to see it all in action. (Idk if it's allowed Kabam? But it's video file of Kingpin fighting)

https://ufile.io/ql94cz49

Any question or confusion, ask away.
Team was Kingpin, dust and Kate, dust was cheerleader and Kate as ringside towel crew.

Β«13

Comments

• Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,461 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I agree
  • Options
    edited May 11
    I wanted to use sp2 in video instead of sp1 but you can see, I messed up, still enemy died.

In short, it's just use relic, keep an eye on stun debuff, if it's running out? Just use relic again or sp3 for long stun,
    Repeat repeat repeat

Win πŸ»πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

Yes works on poison immune also, works on zemo also, works on tenacity also but just play safe there.
    You might have to restart to gain suitable hacks but once you do, it's showtime, with 5 minutes refresh timing, it's very doable.
  • Options

Opened mojo from incursion crystals, so set for carina challenge? Heard some people say sig ability is needed, Why?
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,200 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    PT_99 said:

Opened mojo from incursion crystals, so set for carina challenge? Heard some people say sig ability is needed, Why?

His sig ability makes him stronger on attack
  • Options

PT_99 said:

I looked it, it's just random gain follower, gain this that.
    I never played him as 6* so idk
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,931 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Which champs are best support for kingping? Should I take buff corn since I'm getting a lot of buffs, I would just use it for some regen.

Also how to handle nodes like biohazard with kingpin
  • Options
    edited May 11

Which champs are best support for kingping? Should I take buff corn since I'm getting a lot of buffs, I would just use it for some regen.

Also how to handle nodes like biohazard with kingpin

Honestly with how fast fights go (under 1 minute) you don't feel it, if you do, 1 sp2 and debuffs starts to convert into overpower buff of his, but you will heal all the damage off in next fights because enemy won't even get a chance to hit you and you're just healing from rage willpower while punching
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,380 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

PT_99 said:

True. I had a choice of r2 Mojo unduped or r5 ascended mojo duped. I tried both out on Herc and Mojo's damage is just way better at max sig with that massive fury.
  • Options
    Hulk808Hulk808 Posts: 33 β˜…
    Didnt have the exact same hacks as you when I cheesed it with KP on the first day. But had the main 3: At the ready, Toxic Advance, and Def Cascade. He powers through Biohazard nodes etc. He is indeed the Incursions MVP. πŸ‘πŸ»
  • Options
    I got through a lot of nimble nodes with KP and those hacks, but luckily never got a stun immune boss.
  • Options
    One eye open would be your worst enemy though
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

That works, but doing that guarantees practically every node has nimble and/or stun immunity on it. I know from experience.

There was nimble but the amount of stuns inflicted made every fight joke.
  • Options
    edited May 11
    Hulk808 said:

Don't give kabam ideas
  • Options
    PT_99 said:

Hulk808 said:

Don't give kabam ideas
    I ran into tons of stun immune and one eyed open (I just went back and counted my notes and there were eleven total). But that's also why I love incursions since it's always so different.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,200 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

@PT_99 without his sic ability he is only useful for battlegrounds.

His sig abiltiy allows you to take followers between fights, and prevent him from losing followers.

Without his sig u always start the fight unramped. For bgs, his sig has no effect tho

Thank God Mojo is not a character in MCOC forums he would get instantly knocked out with all the disagrees he gets along with having low block profiency. Maybe that's what happens when you launch an Sp3 against Mojo 🀣
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 175 β˜…β˜…
    If you try for the KP stun lock strategy, be sure to select the regular hacks that increase attack and ability accuracy for heavies, lights, mediums, basic attacks, whichever one you see. Makes it more likely you’ll get an armor buff when you’re hitting the opponent.
  • Options
    Graves_3Graves_3 Posts: 1,335 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Apart from usual stun immune/tenacity/one eye open nodes, I ran into a korg with regen and power gain. You must have guessed how it went. Each debuff inflicted gave him more and more rock stacks and regen made sure he was at near 100% health. Of course none of the stuns/poisons stuck for any meaningful progress.
  • Options
    Cure2024Cure2024 Posts: 122 β˜…β˜…
    How do you deal with nodes that give indestructible that you need 3 intercepts to remove them? I had use this stun lock strategy in the past with Aegon but when there was indestructible it was impossible to remove those charges as they were mostly stun.
  • Options
    AlmccarthyAlmccarthy Posts: 101 β˜…
    Im finding that its basically get to zone 8 if you dont get the nodes you want just quit
  • Options

If you try for the KP stun lock strategy, be sure to select the regular hacks that increase attack and ability accuracy for heavies, lights, mediums, basic attacks, whichever one you see. Makes it more likely you’ll get an armor buff when you’re hitting the opponent.

Yes I also forgot to mention that, picking anything which increases ability accuracy is super helpful and clutch to stun enemy when all.hope is lost
  • Options
    Cure2024 said:

How do you deal with nodes that give indestructible that you need 3 intercepts to remove them? I had use this stun lock strategy in the past with Aegon but when there was indestructible it was impossible to remove those charges as they were mostly stun.

Just intercept in beginning tbh,
    If you can't safely intercept then try this, I used to do with Herc when I was new.

"Hold block, enemy will charge at you, dash back and immediately use light attack."

It's slow but 100% effective.
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t have KP can I use someone else?
  • Options

I don't think any other x-magica/thief has a stun on specials, but I could be wrong. If they do, the it'll work.
  • Options
    edited May 12

Yes any hero can work, Kingpin is more safe because he has guaranteed stun on sp3 if something goes wrong
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 245 β˜…β˜…

I don't think any other x-magica/thief has a stun on specials, but I could be wrong. If they do, the it'll work.
    Gambit works amazingly well. And his long stun is on his SP1 which is much more spamable and manageable.

Do keep in mind that Gambit stun chance on special 1 is 105% against other classes but against tech champs its only 85%.
  • Options
    AcidBurn404AcidBurn404 Posts: 331 β˜…β˜…
    bullseye with the power sting hacks is just crazy. got to zone11 with a rank 5 bullseye.
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 175 β˜…β˜…
    Bullseye has a guaranteed stun on his sp2 but it’s not very long.

Longshot has a really long stun on his sp3, probably comparable to KP.