Options

Who is the True Mystic Queen of BGs?

PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,910 ★★★★★
In regards to who deserves the r3 more or who adds more value to the deck at r3

It is tough imo because Chavez isn’t as good/fast of an attacker as the Juggernaut, and she takes on less matchups than Kushala (who’s just extremely versatile) but she has the advantage in offering defensive value as well.

However one can potentially make the argument that a pure attacker like Kushala could bring more overall value to the deck, as we just have so many science 7* nukes in the game that would just run right through her. Seen people r3 Sasquatch over Chavez for this reason.

On the otherhand, I’ve seen people also say that Kushala is fine at r2 and doesn’t benefit as much from the r3

Who is the True Mystic Queen of BGs? 57 votes

Kushala
36%
wvonkGrootman1294peixemacacoKirito_kunShoe_2Ioniqus_797Red_Lightning02Ultragamer13579rebel_DarthMysticLokxPT_99EdisonLawSamanunMidiGrO_ot78RiryokuKingering_KingNacho98Maple111 21 votes
Chavez
63%
Talha305RajaBKSwisherSweetSecondSkrillerbuffajrTendersquadzuffyNescioSungjBrokenrcm2017t123459RockypantherxUsagicassidyAyden_noah1SpadeHuntercaptain_rogersItsClobberinTimeTempest_024TrubluMateVedant_Mehta 36 votes

Comments

• Options
    KnightOfTheRealmKnightOfTheRealm Posts: 909 ★★★
    Chavez
    Chavez is really fast. As fast as Juggs in some buff heavy matchups. And offers good defensive value as well.
  • Options

Chavez is really fast. As fast as Juggs in some buff heavy matchups. And offers good defensive value as well.

But Kushala benefits from and does those buff heavy matchups fast as well. And she can even take on the likes of Bullseye, Korg , Domino etc with solid scores
  • Options
    RuwqiersaRuwqiersa Posts: 703 ★★★
    Tigra
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,563 ★★★★
    Kushala
    They are both really close but besides attack, Chavez does have more defensive potential.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,953 ★★★★★
    Chavez
    Kushala isn't pure attacker. Her specials are flashy and catch you off guard. And chavez ain't great in defense in bg size healthpools. She gets more annoying in longer fights.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,885 Guardian
    Deathless Guillotine is goated for being able to heal residual block damage and take pretty much all the fights you'd use Chavez and Kushala for, plus extra ones. The only fight I really wouldn't take with her that I would use kushala for is Bullseye. She is also great for a larger range of fights as buff immunity doesn't slow her down.
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,563 ★★★★
    edited May 12
    Kushala
    Pikolu said:

Deathless Guillotine is goated for being able to heal residual block damage and take pretty much all the fights you'd use Chavez and Kushala for, plus extra ones. The only fight I really wouldn't take with her that I would use kushala for is Bullseye. She is also great for a larger range of fights as buff immunity doesn't slow her down.

Honestly I can see Deathless Guilly up there. I did wish she had a way to control or punish buffs however, being a mystic champ
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    edited May 12
    Pikolu said:

Chavez and Kushala are both sustainable (block regen and healing) and they’re not rng dependent lol. I’d take either of the other 2 over DG even though she is pretty good. Plus DG has minimal utility outside the heal
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,885 Guardian
    Emilia90 said:

Pikolu said:

Chavez and Kushala are both sustainable (block regen and healing) and they’re not rng dependent lol. I’d take either of the other 2 over DG even though she is pretty good. Plus DG has minimal utility outside the heal
    Getting the RNG for crits sure, but her CR and stat focus make that easy to obtain if you're not fighting someone with crit resistance. She really doesn't need added utility when she can basically kill the Maestro before he has a chance to get his glancing buff. Here are some of my Deathless guillotine fights from last season with the most impressive (for me) being that thing fight that Chavez and Kushala can't do.

• Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 159
    Pikolu said:

so she is like Tigra but 100 times worst lmao
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,953 ★★★★★
    Chavez
    IlociaM97 said:

Pikolu said:

so she is like Tigra but 100 times worst lmao
    Tigra with more damage, less utility and easier playstyle
  • Options

Kushala isn't pure attacker. Her specials are flashy and catch you off guard. And chavez ain't great in defense in bg size healthpools. She gets more annoying in longer fights.

I agree, people overstate Chavez as dual threat since even AA runs through her. Not to mention all the science Nukes. Sasquatch on the other hand is a different story if youd agree