**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

Web Store - Currency Clarification

PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
The Web Store doesn't clarify what currency it's in, but I ASSUME that it's in USD, despite Kabam being a Canadian company - is this correct?

If so, could I please make a request that the web store either explicitly confirms this, ideally every price listed shows as such (i.e. $49.99 USD or US$49.99, whatever) or have the option to adjust our displayed currency?

While the US is obviously the biggest market, by far, there are a lot of us around the world and with Kabam wanting to push us to their Web Store rather then via Android and iOS Stores, this would be a great way to increase inclusion.

Comments

• Options
    DNA3000DNA3000 Posts: 18,974 Guardian
    The front of the webstore shows USD prices, but if you actually try to buy something the store does a geolocation thing and converts the prices to local currency. So if you want to see what something actually costs in local currency, you can select it and the page it takes you to should show localized prices for that item before you’re asked to confirm the purchase.

It also does this in the US itself, for the purposes of state sales tax calculations.
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,653 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

The front of the webstore shows USD prices, but if you actually try to buy something the store does a geolocation thing and converts the prices to local currency. So if you want to see what something actually costs in local currency, you can select it and the page it takes you to should show localized prices for that item before you’re asked to confirm the purchase.

It also does this in the US itself, for the purposes of state sales tax calculations.

Ah, you're absolutely right. I'd clicked on the image and it didn't change the currency but if I click on the actual button, it does - thank you!

• Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 620 ★★★
    It’s Australian dollars for me