Can Corvus be used against Aspect of Nightmares (Incursions)

jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
edited May 15 in General Discussion
I've had a fairly smooth run this go at it. The hacks I ended up with aren't exactly what I'd had in mind, but they tend to work hand-in-hand (Strat Movement, Toxic Advance, Defensive Cascade, Unstop/Unblock +50% attack and power rate) and Corvus has been slashing through folks fairly quick.

Problem is, he just got KO'ed last room and now I'm coming up on 2 fights that both have Aspect of Nightmare 50%. The other nodes I can dance around and keep the strategy I've been using so far. But, before I waste units on a revive...will his Glaive Charge keep him from dying until the clock runs out and then blast me back to 50% health...thus not needing to spend on any potions for him?

If this has happened to you, how'd it go?

Comments

• Feeney234Feeney234 Member Posts: 1,202 ★★★★

I've had a fairly smooth run this go at it. The hacks I ended up with aren't exactly what I'd had in mind, but they tend to work hand-in-hand (Strat Movement, Toxic Advance, Defensive Cascade, Unstop/Unblock +50% attack and power rate) and Corvus has been slashing through folks fairly quick.

Problem is, he just got KO'ed last room and now I'm coming up on 2 fights that both have Aspect of Nightmare 50%. The other nodes I can dance around and keep the strategy I've been using so far. But, before I waste units on a revive...will his Glaive Charge keep him from dying until the clock runs out and then blast me back to 50% health...thus not needing to spend on any potions for him?

You should remain alive but its a high risk fight. While you are at 1HP dancing around, every blocked hit you take will lose glaive charges which are keeping you alive. At the end of the aspect of nightmare cycle, Corvus should gain that 50% health back from the node. Hope this made sense
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    edited May 15
    Feeney234 said:

You should remain alive but its a high risk fight. While you are at 1HP dancing around, every blocked hit you take will lose glaive charges which are keeping you alive. At the end of the aspect of nightmare cycle, Corvus should gain that 50% health back from the node. Hope this made sense
    Oh yea, for sure. The idea was to just keep dexing and not even take any blocked hits during those 12 secs. Neither of the fights have nodes that punish me for dexing, neither are there any that will do anything if I have to use the unblockables from Strat Movement to create a little breathing room.

I'm just boosted to the gills with +Health hacks that I don't want to drop 400-500 units just to get him back up to 100% health. And it's still only Zone 16.
  • Monk1Monk1 Member Posts: 751 ★★★★
    Yes it works.. same as Herc.. I used r2 Crovus for my run to counter these nodes
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,091 ★★★★★
    How your run went?
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★

Popped on suicides and a 30% boost for the last 4 rooms. Cost me about 1000 units, but a small price to pay for the last T4A I needed to r3 someone, as well as the stones and 4-5 gem. Corvus slays!