**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Potions/Revive feature item

Omega6Omega6 Posts: 24
This is a great improvement - minus the limit that its only 4 now but still great value from 500 units now its 250

Comments

• Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,694 ★★★★
    Yeah the 500 package was often larger than necessary so it's good that you can get it at a more granular level.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Totally agree. Often you just need a few revives to defeat some boss, not a huge amount that'll go into your overflow. Glad Kabam is making some changes to the revive bundles, and are making them a more manageable amount
  • Options
    Omega6Omega6 Posts: 24

Totally agree. Often you just need a few revives to defeat some boss, not a huge amount that'll go into your overflow. Glad Kabam is making some changes to the revive bundles, and are making them a more manageable amount

For 1000 units total now much easier to get 😆
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,193 ★★★★
    edited May 16
    Omega6 said:

This is a great improvement - minus the limit that its only 4 now but still great value from 500 units now its 250

I agree, but not entirely. I do like the smaller structure of the deal, but i feel we should be able to buy it a few more times instead of limiting it to 4. I think it should be 8. These potion/revive offers only roll around once every few weeks. Especially for someone like me who is still exploring Necropolis, I bank on these offers to help get me through a path. Now theres less there for me to purchase. I would much rather it be available with my discretion to purchase, as opposed to it not even being an option.