**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

1 Million Gold πŸͺ™! How many units or Money would you spent for?

peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,608 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gold is so scarce nowadays, and we have many champs to upgrade that if Kabam do one of these offers may be a win/win to everyone.

Of course we can get 500/600k gold on incursions too ,but with so many new champs on our roster how to improve them?

1 Million Gold πŸͺ™! How many units or Money would you spent for? 128 votes

100 units
16% 21 votes
150 units
0% 1 vote
200 units
0% 1 vote
5000 Mysterium
10% 14 votes
10000 Mysterium
4% 6 votes
USD 5
0% 0 votes
USD 10
2% 3 votes
No...please no!
64% 82 votes

Comments

• Options
    LeNoirFaineantLeNoirFaineant Posts: 8,643 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I have nothing to spend my gold on. I wish we could use it for Raid tickets. I've got 248 million gold. I don't play incursions, I hit milestones only in the featured arena with 7*s and R5 6*s. Are we playing the same game?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,728 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Only 150 million. I feel like a pauper around some of these guys.

What would I spend my gold on? Mmm…actual gold?

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    BloodyRoseBloodyRose Posts: 87 β˜…
    You can get 1 million gold fairly easy playing arenas and incursions, spending glory or mysterium, and selling useless resources. Also, not only does opening gold crystals give you some gold, opening certain other crystals gives you gold. No need to spend units or cash.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 843 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gold is so scarce nowadays, and we have many champs to upgrade that if Kabam do one of these offers may be a win/win to everyone.

Of course we can get 500/600k gold on incursions too ,but with so many new champs on our roster how to improve them?

bruh, like ... 3 million gold with a few t6 iso and t1 celes alloy literally cost 5k mysterium, so why the f are we going to spend 5000 mysterium (which is the least) for damn 1 mil gold?
  • Options
    AleorAleor Posts: 3,076 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    As a chill f2p player I don't really have any gold issues (except irl, but that's a different story). If I need extra golf, I just open gold crystals, no idea where they come from. Also I can't say I get many new champs. Even if you do, just don't level up those you don't use
  • Options
    I_tell_no_tales_1I_tell_no_tales_1 Posts: 1,198 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Lol

You should have used the 2500 poolies offer
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 626 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited May 18
    Lol 5000 mysterium buys 3 million gold so no, if I absolutely had to buy gold for an ascension then I would spend 100 units
  • Options
    BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,229 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Poolies gave me 65m Gold and ton of iso. I am down to 48 now after doing massive mass rank up
  • Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gold is the most abundant resource in the game. No idea how people can't manage it.

Cause they don't play the game.
  • Options
    Logan00Logan00 Posts: 592 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Free from act 8 completion
  • Options
    Thanks for the 19 summoners that voted.

Im playing a lot, but only MQ, SQ, BG , farming gold on Incursions. Never joined an Alliance since the beginning, playing for fun since that.

Used poolies yes, and many other ways to get gold and other resources.

Of my four 7 stars ,only Omega Red I need to improve to full R1, but it will cost almost 900k.

My major amount of gold was 6 million lol.
    You're whales to me 🀣
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,450 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

Gold is the most abundant resource in the game. No idea how people can't manage it.

I'm not a new play nor do I have lack of gold.
    But the gold problem is bound to happen for relative newer players.

Cost of upgrading a champ stays the same.
    But as the time passes, newer players are incentivised to upgrade higher rarity champs cause they are way more accessible and it's wiser to upgrade stronger champs.
    The gold intake also increases but not with the same rate as resources. When they hit new progressions, they get much more upgrading resources but gold can't keep up.

It's just common knowledge for all old players to conserve and be smart about gold.
    But if they are in a cycle of constant gold drought, partially that's on them too, for not finding all gold reserves.

How many of the guys with gold problem have done:
    -Gauntlet all 5 keys.
    -variants, They hold massive amount of gold too.
    -Explore monthly EQ and SQ. Don't underestimate monthly content, it contains a large chunk of gold.
    -incursions
    -arenas
    -story

You'll get gold if you look for it. Takes some kind of effort.
  • Options
    If before I was doomed.with so few gold, now....

πŸ™„will be much worse
  • Options
    DiablordDiablord Posts: 528 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Very honestly, after the deadpool event, i have wayyyy to much extra gold (like 600 mil-ish?)
    Incursions are also pretty good way to get any gold. so personally would not be trading any of those for gold.
  • Options
    xLunatiXx said:

Ah yeah of course you had gold issue, you are not an endgame player who spent time developing his roster for dupes and have no access to other form of gold

Yeah, as of yesterday Im a humble cavalier.

With 500k gold received from progression ,plus 800k I had before =1.3k I had ascended Onslaught (500k) with the dust obtained. Ran to buy all T5 cat Basic on BG store that I hardly have access and could put Kindred 6* to R3 ,that used almost all my gold.

Understood?

Now I need to farm gold again.
    πŸ‘
  • Options
    klobberintymeklobberintyme Posts: 1,492 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    xLunatiXx said:

πŸ™„will be much worse
    Ah yeah of course you had gold issue, you are not a Thronebreaker or higher player who spent time developing his roster for dupes and have no access to other form of gold

*fixed. don't insult the end gamers.
  • Options

xLunatiXx said:

πŸ™„will be much worse
    Ah yeah of course you had gold issue, you are not an endgame player who spent time developing his roster for dupes and have no access to other form of gold

*fixed. don't insult the whales like me
    Fixed your fix with double fix.
  • Options

Please. I'm no whale on this game.

Poor guy, roasted by one true word, don't take this to your heart, it's something we can discuss here on forums.

You was the one that came with a rude comment..why am I an insult to endgamers?

This is really a preconcept to lower levels than Paragons, even higher levels are 1% among all Mcoc player base.

And don't forget, you were a Proven/Collected/Uncollected before(even the titles were different)

So why this comment? Do you think I cant improve my game rank?
    If your motivation hidden on these comments is another thing, you can be sure you wont acomplish your task.

And Im cavalier for about 3 days only.
    The only difference now is that on Traders Outpost I can buy 600k gold at every week, because you know we have time and the max amount to buy. Besides the Incursions, SQ and other things I do.

So, each Summoner as me and you, yes, we are in the same boat, have different problems.

Deal with it.

Peace πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘