**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

insulting and motivating are 2 separate things

2»

Comments

• Options
    OldManHopOldManHop Posts: 223 ★★
    If you must crack jokes like this, don't do it in text where it is inevitable that some will misread the tone.

Feel free to disagree or to disregard my advice, but in general it's never a great idea to insult the customer.
  • Options
    edited May 22

OldManHop said:

If you must crack jokes like this, don't do it in text where it is inevitable that some will misread the tone.

Feel free to disagree or to disregard my advice, but in general it's never a great idea to insult the customer.

For someone who doesn't play BGs, decided to play less and spend less money, and taking a break, you sure are very sensitive...
    This is very respectful and adds to the discussion, right Jax?

Feel free to project emotions onto me, it's a legitimate criticism.

The very fact that it rose to this level of drama should say something.

I just can't imagine a new player looking at this forum and then deciding that they want to stick around.

P.S. You completely misunderstand what I meant, but to try and explain now seems irrelevant as you're clearly set on insulting anyone with criticisms.
  • Options
    edited May 22

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

For someone who doesn't play BGs, decided to play less and spend less money, and taking a break, you sure are very sensitive...

It is very constructive, its ridiculous to get offended on an opinion about a game mode you don't play for starters. You also used it to excuse your future engagement towards the game, even made a farewell message and walk out the door, the problem was that it was a revolving door and you made it back right where you were, not very smart really.
    Again, you're projecting... and also completely making stuff up.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,354 ★★★★★
    People have a problem with BGs cause its a reality check.
    Sure we had AW before; but thats a game mode where you could have an amazing alliance mate that makes every clutch move and gets the win. People give too much credit to progression titles and treat them as identity. So you are Valiant or Paragon, spam revives and made it thru to the sweet rewards and access to sweeter rewards. Now you are at the top!! Get into BGs and realize you are not as good as you though and your ego is hurt. Well get over it...
  • Options

People have a problem with BGs cause its a reality check.
    Sure we had AW before; but thats a game mode where you could have an amazing alliance mate that makes every clutch move and gets the win. People give too much credit to progression titles and treat them as identity. So you are Valiant or Paragon, spam revives and made it thru to the sweet rewards and access to sweeter rewards. Now you are at the top!! Get into BGs and realize you are not as good as you though and your ego is hurt. Well get over it...

It's like you read the words but then invented your own imaginary context.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

It is very constructive, its ridiculous to get offended on an opinion about a game mode you don't play for starters. You also used it to excuse your future engagement towards the game, even made a farewell message and walk out the door, the problem was that it was a revolving door and you made it back right where you were, not very smart really.

Take the break you announced dude...
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,554 ★★★★★
    edited May 22
    OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

Beyond childish and out of context.

This forum is an absolute zoo of toxicity and Jax apparently wants it this way.
    Zoo of toxicity is not a phrase ever spoken in the English language before. We have witnessed a historic moment
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

Childish? You are the one throwing a fit over a joke.
    Out of context? That was your response to a similar thread.
    Take a joke, be a man of your word and take your break.
  • Options

OldManHop said:

Yeah, that's my cue to get off of this sinking ship of redditors.
  • Options
    OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

You'll be back
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,396 ★★★★★
    OldManHop said:

OldManHop said:

Will you actually do it this time?
This discussion has been closed.