**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

5.1.6 advice

Any tips or tricks on exploring 5.1.6 without spending units?
I've tried crossbones, rogue, and agent venom and they are unable to shrug or reduce the degen.

Comments

• Goose_81Goose_81 Posts: 111
    No champ is immune to degen, just do your best to get a hit in before the timer runs out. Hitting the opponent will reset the time for 6 seconds and remove the degen until the timer runs out, unless you land another hit in that time.
  • NMEONESNMEONES Posts: 260 ★★
    Use regen champs. Made it much easier
  • JaffacakedJaffacaked Posts: 1,415 ★★★★
    Honestly I found it quite easy, when you have to bait just make sure to get 1 hit in before the timer expired, magik an vision made it very easy as you could play very aggressive an not have to worry about baiting special
  • Jaguaraci_SilvaJaguaraci_Silva Posts: 151
    edited June 2017
    I finished it using superior iron man, ultron, wolverine, WWII, and universal soldier. Starts by paths with lower pi enemies and you should have any contact​ during the fight, thus will evict the degen. Universal soldier can give u an advantage against cable.
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Thanks guys. Sounds like I'll need to use revives no matter what though right?
  • Yelin547Yelin547 Posts: 238
    Nope. I used no revives doing it. Champs don't matter however magik makes it much easier
    And GP
  • Time_to_clobberTime_to_clobber Posts: 119
    Yelin do you run suicide masteries?
    Never
    I beat some paths with my A team and some with my B or C quest team
  • I finished it using superior iron man, ultron, wolverine, WWII, and universal soldier. Starts by paths with lower pi enemies and you should have any contact​ during the fight, thus will evict the degen. Universal soldier can give u an advantage against cable.

Universal soldier is in this game? Does he have van dames face, or does he look more like Dolph Lundgren? Anyway, assuming you mean Winter Solder, very different.