**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

How am I supposed to get 2*, 3*, 4* Zemo for the Carina Challenge?

JeancrbJeancrb Posts: 197 ★★
I have a beautiful 6r5 Zemo sig 200 ascended waiting for this challenge for a while, but I can't put a hand on lower version of Zemo for the synergy :( And watching videos on Youtube of this challenge it seems very important. For exemple Nagase did it with a 6r4 full synergy and his bleeds are much much stronger than my 6r5, which impact a lot the difficulty of the challenge.

As an endgame player, there isn't much way to get 2*,3*,4* shards and even if I would spare a huge amount of time and energy to do lower level of SQ I should be extremely lucky to pick Zemo out of 250+ champions.

So my feedback is that I think there should be a Zemo selector constantly or periodically available in the shop. HELP! :blush:

Comments

• Options
    pseudosanepseudosane Posts: 3,874 Guardian
    Arena.
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    For the 2* there’s the avenger challenge, and for the other rarities I’m praying for an arena
  • Options
    edited May 22

Arena.

And when is the next Zemo arena? isn't it once a year or something :smiley: I'm really not into Arena so I don't really check

xLunatiXx said:

The 2 star is from the avenger challenge. 4 star can be from a dual 4 star crystals.
    3 star will be a bit harder to obtain for you now. There was luck or arena.

I didn't think about the Avenger challenge thanks! Not the challenge I'm looking forward the most tho tbh because it requires ranking-up champions I don't really use. but well I will have to do it eventually so let's consider I have one out of the 3 I'm looking for now.

But 4* Dual Crystals throw me back to my issue of having very few 4* shards every month, and it's still very RNG dependent given the amount of Skill/Mutant champions in the game now.

And 3* shards is even worst.
  • Options
    HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Posts: 820 ★★★★
    You’re just going to have to wait or open tons of paragon crystals.
  • Options

You’re just going to have to wait or open tons of paragon crystals.

Yeah I could open crystals for months and month without ever having the chance to pull a Zemo. Thus my question about the Zemo selector specifically for this challenge :smiley:
  • Options
    Ironman3000Ironman3000 Posts: 1,922 ★★★★★
    They added a bunch of incursions crystal ls but Zemo isn’t in any of them. I blew way too many artifacts on 3* crystals and didn’t get him. Ended up doing it without the 3* and it wasn’t too bad. Wish I hadn’t wasted my artifacts trying to get him.
  • Options
    Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Posts: 233
    this is why I pick up the 3/4* of new champs in Arena at release. and I can run them to get a feel for how that pilot.
    also compulsive completionist... o_0