How am I supposed to get 2*, 3*, 4* Zemo for the Carina Challenge?

JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
I have a beautiful 6r5 Zemo sig 200 ascended waiting for this challenge for a while, but I can't put a hand on lower version of Zemo for the synergy :( And watching videos on Youtube of this challenge it seems very important. For exemple Nagase did it with a 6r4 full synergy and his bleeds are much much stronger than my 6r5, which impact a lot the difficulty of the challenge.

As an endgame player, there isn't much way to get 2*,3*,4* shards and even if I would spare a huge amount of time and energy to do lower level of SQ I should be extremely lucky to pick Zemo out of 250+ champions.

So my feedback is that I think there should be a Zemo selector constantly or periodically available in the shop. HELP! :blush:

Comments

• pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,945 Guardian
    Arena.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    For the 2* there’s the avenger challenge, and for the other rarities I’m praying for an arena
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★
    edited May 22

Arena.

And when is the next Zemo arena? isn't it once a year or something :smiley: I'm really not into Arena so I don't really check

xLunatiXx said:

The 2 star is from the avenger challenge. 4 star can be from a dual 4 star crystals.
    3 star will be a bit harder to obtain for you now. There was luck or arena.

I didn't think about the Avenger challenge thanks! Not the challenge I'm looking forward the most tho tbh because it requires ranking-up champions I don't really use. but well I will have to do it eventually so let's consider I have one out of the 3 I'm looking for now.

But 4* Dual Crystals throw me back to my issue of having very few 4* shards every month, and it's still very RNG dependent given the amount of Skill/Mutant champions in the game now.

And 3* shards is even worst.
  • HungaryHippoHungaryHippo Member Posts: 876 ★★★★
    You’re just going to have to wait or open tons of paragon crystals.
  • JeancrbJeancrb Member Posts: 218 ★★

You’re just going to have to wait or open tons of paragon crystals.

Yeah I could open crystals for months and month without ever having the chance to pull a Zemo. Thus my question about the Zemo selector specifically for this challenge :smiley:
  • Ironman3000Ironman3000 Member Posts: 1,938 ★★★★★
    They added a bunch of incursions crystal ls but Zemo isn’t in any of them. I blew way too many artifacts on 3* crystals and didn’t get him. Ended up doing it without the 3* and it wasn’t too bad. Wish I hadn’t wasted my artifacts trying to get him.
  • Java_JunkieJava_Junkie Member Posts: 395 ★★
    this is why I pick up the 3/4* of new champs in Arena at release. and I can run them to get a feel for how that pilot.
    also compulsive completionist... o_0