**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Will we see the first T7 basic catalysts on Jul 4th?

Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 637 ★★★
edited May 22 in General Discussion
With July 4 fast approaching, will the economy of the game change forever?

Will we see the first T7 basic catalysts on Jul 4th? 131 votes

Yes
11%
DrZolaCassyIamnikeGrootman1294peixemacacoRebarkShenkBatman_bruce31Forsaken15ILoveDrDoomPissedOffParagonAsyalolTitansVenoweenKohlrabi1 15 votes
No
88%
Kabam MiikePantherusNZCrys23VaniteliaBendyRaganatorzuffyKDoggg2017BigTuna_2054Maverick75Ragnarok13TerrayosscaptaincushUsquebathGmonkeySw0rdMasterGarloCupidpseudosane 116 votes

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    No
    Id say a year after t4a so as someone mentioned banquet as they now with 7s slowing down the rank materials so no new material till its been a year of t4a
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 311
    No
    No, i think it comes after release of act 9. More precisely, i say it comes after the new milestone that comes after valiant.
  • Options
    IamnikeIamnike Posts: 252 ★★
    Yes

No.

Well that settles it lol.
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,402 ★★★★
    No
    Not this year
  • Options
    DamageFactionDamageFaction Posts: 92
    No
    No chance far too early. Some folks mentioning the banquet are in the right direction but I think the first r4 7* will come from a 3-4 rank up gem that will be one of the rewards for coming first in the banquet solo event. There’s always the chance a small quantity MIGHT find its way into the banquet crystals but the first major hand out of T7b will more than likely be in the form of Tier 1 AW rewards.

I would imagine we will probably see the first 7* awakening gems in the July the 4th offers but no chance of any T7b until next July at least. I highly suspect that earning the next title after Valiant will require having a certain number r4 7*s so I think we’ve a while to wait before the first T7 raid on our wallets begins!!!
  • Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,856 ★★★★★
    Maybe during gifting event or something
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,184 ★★★★★
    No
    I know it's a no but what else can Kabam sell for July-4th
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,323 ★★★★★
    No
    PT_99 said:

I know it's a no but what else can Kabam sell for July-4th

7 sigs awakening gem thats slowly happening
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 3,006 ★★★★
    No
    No but we may see 7 star awakening gems
  • Options
    Qwerty12345Qwerty12345 Posts: 805 ★★★★
    6 star "Asscention rank 2" dust I could see becoming a thing... but that too may be too soon
  • Options
    startropicsstartropics Posts: 675 ★★★★

6 star "Asscention rank 2" dust I could see becoming a thing... but that too may be too soon

so like 6r5 ascended+? i don't think that's happening.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,101 ★★★★★
    No
    Why would anyone vote yes lmaooo
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    No

With July 4 fast approaching, will the economy of the game change forever?

Just no.