Why kabam

Foxhero007Foxhero007 Member Posts: 799 ★★★
Why are we Cavalier players getting the uncollected offerings like the Crystal shard bundle. Cavalier player should get either more 6star shards or a lower price or even a small amount of 7star shards. If you going to make offers/deals based on the progression levels then you need to do one for each one.

And before the peanut gallery chimes in I don’t know what thronebreakers are getting but if your getting the same as Cavaliers then go ahead and comment

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,277 ★★★★★
    They consolidated uncollected and cav into one category so uncollected is actually getting cav rewards not the other way around
  • SammyDeSammyDe Member Posts: 1,082 ★★★
    I might get some if they make an abyss nexus crystal shards, valiant crystal shards or have exhalted crystal shards in this deal.
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,913 ★★★★★
    Every progression at or above UC has that same 6* shard offer. Once you get to Paragon they add the 7* shard offer.
  • Wong_99Wong_99 Member Posts: 604 ★★★
    LunerCat said:

Wong_99 said:

I have a solution: don’t spend your units on trash deals, and get to higher progressions so the deals aren’t trash anymore

It’s not a completely trash deal. If your only a 1000 away from a 6 star Crystal it’s worth the 50 units to get a 6 star champion.
    Bro who spends units to get 6*s lol
  • LunerCatLunerCat Member Posts: 11
    Wong_99 said:

LunerCat said:

Wong_99 said:

I have a solution: don’t spend your units on trash deals, and get to higher progressions so the deals aren’t trash anymore

It’s not a completely trash deal. If your only a 1000 away from a 6 star Crystal it’s worth the 50 units to get a 6 star champion.
    Bro who spends units to get 6*s lol
    I did because I was only a 1000 away and I knew I could get back 50 units easily.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,387 Guardian

Why are we Cavalier players getting the uncollected offerings like the Crystal shard bundle. Cavalier player should get either more 6star shards or a lower price or even a small amount of 7star shards. If you going to make offers/deals based on the progression levels then you need to do one for each one.

Sometimes they do, and sometimes they don't. There are nine progression titles now and that number is only going up. They aren't always going to make nine separate bundles for every single offer. Sometimes consolidation benefits players, and sometimes it doesn't. That offer requires Uncollected. How do you know you would have gotten a better offer if there was a Cav-specific one? How do you know that isn't the Cav offer, and it is being offered to Cav and UC players? Maybe it is the UC players that are getting the Cav offer, not the Cav players getting the UC offer. After all, that offer seems like a ton of 6* shards for a brand new UC player.

You don't know if you're asking for more stuff for Cav or less stuff for UC. Next time, it might be the Cavs that get less because they would have been combined with the TBs. Or maybe next time the players that are Cav today will be TB or Paragon, and be getting a worse deal if they were all individually tiered.

If you're arguing on principle, then you won't mind if next time it is your offer that is lower not higher, and you will stand up to the players who will definitely get lower offers because of this suggestion and might have something to say about it. If you're just asking for more stuff and always want everything to lean your way, well, no surprise there, but also don't hold your breath.