7* Corvus

Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
Just tryna understand what's the logic behind Kabam progressing to 7* as in a claim that some 6* were too OP and then release him as a 7*?
Is this the usual greed of money or just pure stupidity of them?
The employee who decided this just so you know you totally ruined the AW content in the game

Comments

• Red_Lightning02Red_Lightning02 Member Posts: 128
    ahmynuts said:

Because he isn't really that op in the current meta game even as a 7*
    Plus he was an exclusive to only the omega crystals so even if he was super op only a fraction of either very lucky summoners or high spending players have him. Probably a good amount of those don't have him awakened. Which decreases his op level even more

Say what??? He's not relevant to the current game meta? Watch this video and repeat that sentence again you moron
    https://youtu.be/HHITee1ci-E?si=_Bha51MBuPbP5MrA
    And omega crystal exclusive? Is it that "exclusive" that Kabam had to set an urgent patch because literally anybody got him as a 7*?
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,715 ★★★★★
    edited May 26

He isn't even among the top 10 7*s in the game. In bgs he absolutely suck, He cannot handle Act 9 healthpools, Literally anyone can do side quests and incursions, so the only place he shine is AW, where too He most probably get limited by season tactics.

Heck, he isn't even the best in Omega crystal pool, lol. I too can show a youtube video where some random champ perform too well in a certain scenario and claim he is too busted, lol.

In the video here you can literally see he freely takes tactic defenders yet you claim he's getting limited by those?
    Sucks in BGs? Him as a 7R3 BREAKS BGs you dumdum
    Act 9? Who give a single F about it? People just breeze through those with their current rosters
    hes is a tatixe to dont forget that he gain prowser if i not mistake and he aint to great i did not get him i could but i much rather had a omega red then a covus with i would not had use much also him as r 3 dos not break BG in anyways you gorget he dont get change in BG
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    In the video he ain't taking a single tactic defender, meastro spot or onslut isn't tactic.

Yes he took maestro on hazard shift and onslut boss which is really impressive, Well yesterday my allymate took down a bullseye boss with warlock and no boosts, bullseye is tactic as well fyi. He soloed him. Does that mean warlock is busted and overpower? Nah

And he suck in bgs, At 7* r3 he can take a 7* r2 with class advantage that too with suicides (in bgs). That's not a flex buddy
  • FunnyDudeFunnyDude Member Posts: 541 ★★★★
    If you can afford to use him in AW,yes, he is OP.
    Every top alliance has to pay attention to Corvus in war, otherwise a big boosted Corvus will nuke everything, but he is extremely expensive, more than you think.

on the other hand, who else of cosmic can be in 7-star ? CGR, Herc, Galan or Hulkling? They wouldn’t be that scary in war, but they will be much worse in BG or other contents, so I guess Corvus is probably the only juicy option of this class that wouldn’t break everything.
  • winterthurwinterthur Member Posts: 8,058 ★★★★★
    You lost a War?
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,903 ★★★★★

In the video he ain't taking a single tactic defender, meastro spot or onslut isn't tactic.

Yes he took maestro on hazard shift and onslut boss which is really impressive, Well yesterday my allymate took down a bullseye boss with warlock and no boosts, bullseye is tactic as well fyi. He soloed him. Does that mean warlock is busted and overpower? Nah

And he suck in bgs, At 7* r3 he can take a 7* r2 with class advantage that too with suicides (in bgs). That's not a flex buddy

He’s not taking on tactic defenders because Corvus is magic thief and not x-magica lol
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    He’s not even the best in that crystal pool
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

He’s not taking on tactic defenders because Corvus is magic thief and not x-magica lol
    Yes ik, but OP confidently claimed that he is taking tactic defenders lol
  • SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Member Posts: 1,314 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Every top alliance has to pay attention to Corvus in war, otherwise a big boosted Corvus will nuke everything, but he is extremely expensive, more than you think.

on the other hand, who else of cosmic can be in 7-star ? CGR, Herc, Galan or Hulkling? They wouldn’t be that scary in war, but they will be much worse in BG or other contents, so I guess Corvus is probably the only juicy option of this class that wouldn’t break everything.

All of the mentioned champs are 10x better than Corvus.
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Member Posts: 2,299 ★★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Do you even have CGR, Hulkling Or galan at highest rank???? They would be the scariest attackers in cosmic class at r3
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,237 ★★★★
    FunnyDude said:

Yk there's a reason corvus is a 7* but Hulkling, galan, Cgr and herc aren't?? Think genius, corvus doesn't even begin to measure upto these champs, any of these champs at r3 would be a much much better than corvus.
    Either you don't have them at high ranks or you just don't know how to play them cause how do you even go on comparing corvus to these guys lmao
  • jcphillips7jcphillips7 Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Can confirm Corvus is pretty damn solid in higher tier AW. We're currently closing Plat 2, and have already seen Corvus being banned, as well as our alliance banning him every war.

I was able to take numerous tactic defenders using my R3. Fully boosted and with power start/power back, it was a breeze. While he might not be a BGs threat currently (this upcoming meat switch will change that some), he is most definitely a threat in higher tier War.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★

ahmynuts said:

Plus he was an exclusive to only the omega crystals so even if he was super op only a fraction of either very lucky summoners or high spending players have him. Probably a good amount of those don't have him awakened. Which decreases his op level even more

Say what??? He's not relevant to the current game meta? Watch this video and repeat that sentence again you moron
    And omega crystal exclusive? Is it that "exclusive" that Kabam had to set an urgent patch because literally anybody got him as a 7*?
    Rofl did you even hear the beginning of the vid? Fighting Mantis, "I am surprised that he is in that node cause it does nothing and its a free charge"...
  • pseudosanepseudosane Member, Guardian Posts: 3,947 Guardian
    Id suggest not calling folks names, also, corvus is massively expensive to run. He is very powerful if his conditions are met, but he has his limitations. Can he nuke? sure. But if you have no charges, he isnt very good.
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 ★★★

He isn't even among the top 10 7*s in the game. In bgs he absolutely suck, He cannot handle Act 9 healthpools, Literally anyone can do side quests and incursions, so the only place he shine is AW, where too He most probably get limited by season tactics.

Heck, he isn't even the best in Omega crystal pool, lol. I too can show a youtube video where some random champ perform too well in a certain scenario and claim he is too busted, lol.

This is one of the reasons some champs become overrated while others are underrated. No context is given most of the time.

FunnyDude said:

Yk there's a reason corvus is a 7* but Hulkling, galan, Cgr and herc aren't?? Think genius, corvus doesn't even begin to measure upto these champs, any of these champs at r3 would be a much much better than corvus.
    Either you don't have them at high ranks or you just don't know how to play them cause how do you even go on comparing corvus to these guys lmao
    Interesting, but I’ve I played way more wars than you guys in T1.

FunnyDude said:

Do you even have CGR, Hulkling Or galan at highest rank???? They would be the scariest attackers in cosmic class at r3
    Did I said they are not good?
    If you read what I wrote, I said they will break everything in the game.
    On the other hand, every officers of alliance have to remember Corvus is out there in aw, 1 charge will make him a monster, 2 or 3 will let him nuke tons nodes in war, faster than hulkling, safer than CGR even at the same rank.
    You guys think he is not good, this is because officers always try to defend him in every single war, quake was the only one at the same level.
  • TrubluMateTrubluMate Member Posts: 379 ★★★

ahmynuts said:

Watched your video….

Meh
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 ★★★★★
    I dont think anything that needs full boosts can be categorized as broken...
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,297 ★★★★★
    I’m wondering when will the omega days champions (including Corvus) will enter the titan pool