**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

kate bishop or other six stars

lexselexse Posts: 22
just completed act 6 and got lucky with the six star crystals pulling a kate bishop, was wondering if i should immediately rank her up or if there was any other champs worth ranking up, mainly looking for champs that are useful for story and generally good.

Comments

• Options
    PriyabrataPriyabrata Posts: 1,138 ★★★★
    Kate does seem like best option, but there's also another good candidate and that's HULK,
    Both of them are good at story content and in general (bgs, aw) BUT Hulk had a lot more CHEESE POTENTIAL, with infinite stun locks and he's in general just a very bursty champ for questing
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,192 ★★★★★
    Kate whooped act-8 fights under 40 seconds, so yeah Kate.
    Don't Hulk, there are lots of purification, damage caps, no stun lol, miss nodes waiting for you.
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 665 ★★★
    Kate easily. Can’t believe we almost had kate 7*
  • Options
    Yuvraj_267Yuvraj_267 Posts: 315
    Almost every champion is great my preference for rank up in my opinion and as far as i know:
    Hercules>Abs man>kate>og hulk>rintrah > bishop>warlock>doggo>hood>venompool>scarlet witch>star lord (after awakening)>
    winter soldier.
    Please not that above ranking is totally on my opinion and it is too close and one might swap a champion one or two positions. Also, rank up atmost the champs to r3 who available as 7* e.g og hulk, bishop, warlock, doggo etc.

• Options
    lexselexse Posts: 22
    Thanks for the info guys! Made sure to rank up kate and in just 1 class 5 skill cat from getting her to r3. Hopefully she’ll carry me alongside herc to finishing act 7
  • Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 230 ★★★
    Kate for offense, Warlock for utility and immunities
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 423 ★★★
    edited May 28
    Ranking hulk before kate would be an abysmal mistake. Hulk is GREAT, but Kate is simply better. And hulk is available as a 7*. Since he's not a champ that people "NEED" and he doesn't need to be duped either, I'd just wait to pull the 7*
  • Options
    LickyLicky Posts: 321 ★★★
    I'd do it in this order: Kate, Abs, Warlock, Hulk, Hood, and maybe Rintrah