**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tell Kabam what you want on July 4th Deals…

2»

Comments

• Options
    11993451199345 Posts: 488 ★★★
    7* R3 materials
    7* r3 materials in deals that make sense...package them together so we don't have to build-a-burger out of 5 different bundles...
  • Options
    Joker1976Joker1976 Posts: 543 ★★★
    Anything that has absolutely nothing to do with relics,…please.
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    7* R3 materials
    7* R3 materials 100%. While people who are already Valiant may not be particularly happy about this, since they don't really need this for progression, it would be great for the rest of the players, since as of right now, getting to Valiant is extremely difficult for people unable to complete Necropolis, and including these materials in the July 4th deals would help to close the gap and make it easier to get to Valiant
  • Options
    Resternboy32Resternboy32 Posts: 163
    6* R5 materials + Ascension Dust

7* R3 materials 100%. While people who are already Valiant may not be particularly happy about this, since they don't really need this for progression, it would be great for the rest of the players, since as of right now, getting to Valiant is extremely difficult for people unable to complete Necropolis, and including these materials in the July 4th deals would help to close the gap and make it easier to get to Valiant

How about 7 star iceman?
  • Options
    LordSmasherLordSmasher Posts: 1,442 ★★★★★
    I have no interest on July 4th deals…
    I just want them to make War fun again.
  • Options
    WinnieKologo69WinnieKologo69 Posts: 82 ★★
    7* R3 materials

Yeah I get what you mean. Kabam has a tough job to do to make sure both paragons and valiants are happy with the offers. IMO they should give paragons 1-2 R3 that will help bring them to Valiant and for valiants players awakening gems / sigs so they can make their roster even stronger.
  • Options
    Super_Cretu90Super_Cretu90 Posts: 59
    7* Awakening Gems / Sigs Stones
    I would really like to see more 1-2 rank up gems.
    I believe we will get more and more Tier 2 ascension dust, T6B + T3A until then, which will make 6* rank 5 easier to acquire. But it depends on the title progression of each individual.
  • Options
    7* R3 materials

I would really like to see more 1-2 rank up gems.
    I believe we will get more and more Tier 2 ascension dust, T6B + T3A until then, which will make 6* rank 5 easier to acquire. But it depends on the title progression of each individual.

Yeah, I'm guessing you are paragon, right ?
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 519 ★★
    7* Crystals (Regular/Titan Selectors) ( By Release Pools / By Class ?)
    Cheap…
  • Options
    7* R3 materials