Buying deathless pieces without stress - thanks kabam - this is a REALLY nice thing to do

SuperSam568SuperSam568 Member Posts: 47
I was missing a piece of the deathless kg, so decided to buy it for 5k units as there was no other way to get it.

I was dreading selecting the wrong item and ending up with 2 of 1 and still 0 of the one I was missing. Even though I checked multiple times the name and checked that I had zero of it, i was worried something would go wrong.

I was relieved to see that not only did you design the purchase to show the number of each items you have, but you also LOCKED the purchase of any item that you had 1 of, so the ONLY option was to buy the one that was missing.

Really delighted that you basically protected this expensive purchase from possible human error.

Massive well done to whoever designed it this way, it’s a huge positive for anyone making this purchase.

Thank you to whoever designed it 😀

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,147 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

It is a poor design but contact support stating you picked the wrong item and they will revert your purchase.

What?
    Oh the post wasn't a complaint about OP picking up the wrong item? My bad, lol.

• EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Member Posts: 330
    edited May 29
    200 dollars per piece. That is an expensive KG.
  • OdachiOdachi Member Posts: 1,112 ★★★★
    I don't think there was a single piece of KG that would have been stressful to even cost 1k units
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,405 Guardian

200 dollars per piece. That is an expensive KG.

Or just 5 weeks of farming arena objectives every week, less if you get lucky with the battlechip crystals :)
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,239 ★★★★
    edited May 29

I was missing a piece of the deathless kg, so decided to buy it for 5k units as there was no other way to get it.

I was dreading selecting the wrong item and ending up with 2 of 1 and still 0 of the one I was missing. Even though I checked multiple times the name and checked that I had zero of it, i was worried something would go wrong.

I was relieved to see that not only did you design the purchase to show the number of each items you have, but you also LOCKED the purchase of any item that you had 1 of, so the ONLY option was to buy the one that was missing.

Really delighted that you basically protected this expensive purchase from possible human error.

Massive well done to whoever designed it this way, it’s a huge positive for anyone making this purchase.

Thank you to whoever designed it 😀

Pretty sure this is done to prevent duping and not good will to lessen to worries of the summoners making a accidental mistake