**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Resource hoarders of MCOC: Show me your hoards, and tell me why you hoard them 🙂

124»

Comments

• Options
    smdam38smdam38 Posts: 920 ★★★
    I play kind of sporadically.
    I didn’t realize paragon free crystals give full energy refills.
    Been hoarding the crystals and using saved units for energy refills to finish monthly content, when I could just open those.

It literally shows on the crystals that is what you get.
    Just my dumbass not looking proper.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    edited June 8
    Zolobacsi said:

I just going to make an assumption here and no judgement, I don't care who is FTP and who is not. I assume you buy the bundles, paragon/valiant crystals and get the 7*s from there. Therefore no real point to open the crystals, you know what you would get and most likely have it already, at least the ones you want.

Well everybody has their own reasons for doing it. This is about more than crystal shards though. It's about whatever the player wants to hoard. Some like to "collect" and keep the RARE items. As seen in my post, I still have 80% revives. Why? Because.....how often do you see them available in the game? NEVER. IF I ever need them for whatever reason, I got them! These were out before the 60% revives became more common.

A few years ago, there were 100% revives available to buy. They were part of a "Hulk Family" special bundle. Have you seen them since?

NOPE.

When I noticed that Kabam won't always have these awesome bundles, that made me start hoarding too lol. They are for Emergencies Only, and sometimes nostalgia. I like to reflect on when we used to have them. 🙂

As for the shards.....I mentioned who I was waiting on to enter the Titan or Basic...CMM. This was before this event.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,825 ★★★★★
    smdam38 said:

I play kind of sporadically.
    I didn’t realize paragon free crystals give full energy refills.
    Been hoarding the crystals and using saved units for energy refills to finish monthly content, when I could just open those.

It literally shows on the crystals that is what you get.
    Just my dumbass not looking proper.

Lol well at least you know now!
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    For about six months after starting the game, I swore up and down that you can only have one crystal in your inventory at once. Then I watched a BG video and got my mind blown