**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Beta Ray Bill confirmed!

2»

Comments

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    Morbius is actually not bad, it's just science class is too overpowered that's why you don't see him in BG decks. If he becomes a tactic champ in future, I'm sure we'll see more of him. There are lot of champs that fell of BG decks but it doesn't mean they are bad. I really hope Beta ray bill is the next OP attacker in contest as we've not seen one in a while...only OP defenders.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★

Morbius is actually not bad, it's just science class is too overpowered that's why you don't see him in BG decks. If he becomes a tactic champ in future, I'm sure we'll see more of him. There are lot of champs that fell of BG decks but it doesn't mean they are bad. I really hope Beta ray bill is the next OP attacker in contest as we've not seen one in a while...only OP defenders.

Morbius is bad because bleed immunity ruins him and even then his sp2s aren't exactly that big. Has nothing to do with the rest of the science class, he's just mid overall.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,268 ★★★★★
    I hope hes not a morbius as i kinda regret getting the triple double pass after trying morbius and werewolf was basically the better champ in the month and felt far better to play so hoping beta isnt morbius as id skip ranking him also as will get as its a 7 for a low price hard to pass
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,889 ★★★★

Morbius is mid
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,550 ★★★★★

Morbius is bad because bleed immunity ruins him and even then his sp2s aren't exactly that big. Has nothing to do with the rest of the science class, he's just mid overall.
    His dupe apply ruptures instead of bleeds right? If opponent is bleed immune
  • Options

Like guilly og u basically want a sig 200 to fight bleed immunes even then if wp u heal from them so id say his stuff is like claire and guilly which is a bad thing as the dots should be doing decent damage unless utility which morbius doesnt regen he doesnt deal burst
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 697 ★★★
    Tbh I don't see a point of not giving Morbius a pre fight to go with either bleed or ruptures and tying that ability to his sig. If scorpion can have 3 Morbius could have 2 atleast
  • Options

Yep and he needs sig 200 for that to be 100% reliable.
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Man, this derailed into a Morbius debate lol. But I agree...they should make BRB super OP...but, lock him behind buying out every single July 4th offer >:)
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★

You could delete all the OP science champs and he still would not make it in most people’s BG decks. He really needed a tune up, but now he’s stuck waiting for a tactic to come out to help him out. He’s one of those champs you need at the highest rank possible to feel like you have an advantage over the defender. They were really smart to release him during decay tactic, otherwise he would have fallen off pretty quickly
  • Options

Man, this derailed into a Morbius debate lol. But I agree...they should make BRB super OP...but, lock him behind buying out every single July 4th offer >:)

I think its just people dont want him to be like morbius but him actually having uses as people have been asking time for him since as long as i can remember probs before the first year votes and since after votes hes been asked to be added so they really cant screw this up for him
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 717 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Think it’s safe to assume BRB is getting the Morbius treatment.

So many opportunities to give us BRB and they chose the one that will probably make him a mid character, they might use the argument ''we don't want to make him op so people won't be forced to pay for him and bla bla bla''...bro we don't have a single version of thor or some character alike that is good-great in this game, classic thor is decent sometimes but c'mon
    I really hope it won't be the case, but if it is then i feel we'll be just as happy with BRB as we were with sandman -.-
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,189 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

So many opportunities to give us BRB and they chose the one that will probably make him a mid character, they might use the argument ''we don't want to make him op so people won't be forced to pay for him and bla bla bla''...bro we don't have a single version of thor or some character alike that is good-great in this game, classic thor is decent sometimes but c'mon
    I really hope it won't be the case, but if it is then i feel we'll be just as happy with BRB as we were with sandman -.-
    I don’t think there’s any reason to believe that the method of release will impact the quality of the champ based on a sample size of one. Whether BRB is good or bad will be based on nothing but the design process that went into him.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

I don’t think there’s any reason to believe that the method of release will impact the quality of the champ based on a sample size of one. Whether BRB is good or bad will be based on nothing but the design process that went into him.
    That’s fair, but I was also wondering if morb was held back last year because of how he was distributed. You could get a 7* for pretty cheap and idk if they wanted to play it ultra safe or something
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,205 ★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

We can only hope DLL made/makes him
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 214
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

The reason why people don't like this process is because with 30$ price so many people even a f2p and small spender can acquire him as 7 Star instead of normal 6 Star for 100$ worth and if you want a 7 Star you need to add more money to this amount so it's kinda confirm he will be good but not as op as other Champs can be at their actual release
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,183 ★★★★★

Wicket329 said:

God I hope not, Morbius is garbage. Haven't seen a single Morbius in BGs since the sugar pill meta.
    You’re just stupid, Morbius does phenomenal in bg and he’s a great champion overall.
  • Options
    Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Posts: 102 ★★

Wicket329 said:

God I hope not, Morbius is garbage. Haven't seen a single Morbius in BGs since the sugar pill meta.
    You’re just stupid, Morbius does phenomenal in bg and he’s a great champion overall.
    -This post was made by the Gold II gang
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

Please show me where people use him as barley anyone talks about morbius now since decay
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,817 ★★★★
    Looking forward to Beta Ray Bill finally being introduced into the Contest, but I'm praying that he won't be the next Morbius or Prowler right now. After a slew of disappointing attackers, I'm hoping Bill won't disappoint
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 1,066 ★★★★

They better not do him dirty like they did with Spider Punk or Prowler and make him mid. If he isn't another cosmic powerhouse I'm gonna be annoyed, I'm sick of mid attackers this year already.

• Options
    KeltanKeltan Posts: 500 ★★
    Got a feeling he will be platinum track bundle like Morbius.. pay to win
  • Options

They better not do him dirty like they did with Spider Punk or Prowler and make him mid. If he isn't another cosmic powerhouse I'm gonna be annoyed, I'm sick of mid attackers this year already.

Mid issue*
  • Options
    WednesdayLengthWednesdayLength Posts: 275 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Instead of introducing random characters, can't Kabam just make Thor with stormbreaker? Who's OP attacker that we deserve? He's one of strongest character afterall.

Since it's clear OG Thor isn't getting buffed and I'm still doubting why tf they made Thor Ragnarok or Jane foster.

Beta Ray Bill is not just a random character, he's arguably the most anticipated character in the game since apocalypse
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★
    Where. Is. WAR THORRRRR
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,703 ★★★

• Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 643 ★★★
    Would be cool to have him released along side a revamped thor like gladiator and iron man
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,348 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Wicket329 said:

Whales only champs that stink on ice, fan favorites that super suck and won't ever get buffed, a full spectrum champ rework so appreciated and successful that they won't commit to doing it again, Hercules, but also Drax. All are within the Dao of Kabam.