**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

Beta Ray Bill confirmed!

JMC2007JRJMC2007JR Posts: 50
edited May 30 in General Discussion
I don’t know how to link it but here is a photo. So go check out mcoc latest video! The Asguardian weapons vault!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,239 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

I wonder why they are teasing him now though and saying more news next week. We still haven't gotten this months news and that comes tomorrow. I swear, if he's some kind of special trophy champ when they KNOW we want him as a regular playable champ and have been asking for him for years on top of losing out to herc in the summoners choice, there WILL be riots.

I was thinking this that he could be exclusive this month for say the saga hint hint maybe
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,028 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

I wonder why they are teasing him now though and saying more news next week. We still haven't gotten this months news and that comes tomorrow. I swear, if he's some kind of special trophy champ when they KNOW we want him as a regular playable champ and have been asking for him for years on top of losing out to herc in the summoners choice, there WILL be riots.

They wouldn’t dare to make him a trophy champ right? Yeah it’s weird timing for sure. Probably not going to happen but imagine if there’s 3 champs next month
    It's been a long time since we've had 3 lol
  • Options
    Soundwarp said:

Buttehrs said:

Any chance this could be the next 3 month deal like morb?
    That....would be worth the 30 bones. For sure.
  • Options
    So if what someone posted on aw season 50 info of tactic champs that cosmic is an attacker theres a cosmic coming soon so maybe thats him
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,365 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

They wouldn’t dare to make him a trophy champ right? Yeah it’s weird timing for sure. Probably not going to happen but imagine if there’s 3 champs next month
    Yeah. Maybe someone at Kabam messed up and revealed it early. Hopefully we find out more soon but this is weird timing
  • Options
    The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced he's this years Morbius for buying all 3 platinum tracks for summer event stuff.
  • Options
    ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Posts: 212
    I think we can acquire him same as we did for Nightcrawler runestone thingy it's a guess but possibility of this happening is very high if it's a cash grab event then as f2p it will sucks 😔
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

Yeah. Maybe someone at Kabam messed up and revealed it early. Hopefully we find out more soon but this is weird timing
    According to their Facebook page, his info drops next week. Looks.more and more like he's this years Morbius.
    Time to break the f2p streak I guess
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,093 ★★★★★
    Instead of introducing random characters, can't Kabam just make Thor with stormbreaker? Who's OP attacker that we deserve? He's one of strongest character afterall.

Since it's clear OG Thor isn't getting buffed and I'm still doubting why tf they made Thor Ragnarok or Jane foster.
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★
    Buttehrs said:

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced he's this years Morbius for buying all 3 platinum tracks for summer event stuff.

Hopefully they make him more relevant than Morbius. Not saying morbius is a bad champ, but……..
  • Options
    Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

Emilia90 said:

Buttehrs said:

According to their Facebook page, his info drops next week. Looks.more and more like he's this years Morbius.
    Time to break the f2p streak I guess
    I did it last year myself and have gotten every platinum track since. For the price, they have been well worth it.
  • Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 695 ★★★
    I think he will be next saga chase champ like Nightcrawler. Can't be a better way to make these sagas much more interesting. Either him or superior IM is going to be there that's for sure. Worst case is you get him as trophy champion after buying all the deals on July 4th. Really don't want them to be going on that route but let's see
  • Options
    Buttehrs said:

I dont think it be platinum track as they probs would want him for this next 2 months attack tactic if its the pass we wont get him till august which why more details next week if pass like morbius pass they just said one of the 2 octobers champs u will get but didnt implicitly say morbius and didnt have info till near release
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,841 ★★★★
    Will he be the next saga champ or a July champ?
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Not july as thats a science month with i think was suppose to be cap sam movie
  • Options
    Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Actually July is Leader alongside another champ (skill class)
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

Bendy said:

EdisonLaw said:

Actually July is Leader alongside another champ (skill class)
    Yeah i just know it was suppose to be a tie in movie i kinda forgot the classes as knew science due to defense tactic most likely just couldnt think of other class so maybe a new falcon then for skill
  • Options

3 champs confirmed for june?
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★

Think it’s safe to assume BRB is getting the Morbius treatment.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

God I hope not, Morbius is garbage. Haven't seen a single Morbius in BGs since the sugar pill meta.
  • Options

Wicket329 said:

God I hope not, Morbius is garbage. Haven't seen a single Morbius in BGs since the sugar pill meta.
    Yeah this was my worry. I hope he’s not undertuned if he’s given out as a part of the track like Morb was. I could see them maybe locking a lot of his stuff behind the sig
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,977 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

Yeah this was my worry. I hope he’s not undertuned if he’s given out as a part of the track like Morb was. I could see them maybe locking a lot of his stuff behind the sig
    Oh hell nah I just read the post -_-
    They're probably gonna butcher him like they did Morbius, why did they have to pick BRB for this smh.