**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How do you feel about these kind of events?

Comments

• Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    I like them.
    Zolobacsi said:

I voted the way I did not because I have anything against pride but because of the hypocrisy. "We want to acknowledge and support a minority of players" yet, when we asked (WE, the players asked, in a large number, and would had cost them nothing) for a break in AW for the Xmas holidays, the answer was "not everyone is celebrating Xmas".

Ok but you do realise that a scheduled calendar event is VASTLY different then like a few players whining on the forums that they don’t want to spend half an hour playing MCOC on Christmas and Kabam not accommodating them . If you do realise this once you spend some actual brain power thinking on it maybe now it’s the time to say “sorry guys that was so stupid . I don’t know what I was thinking “

• Options
    Average_DesiAverage_Desi Posts: 197 ★★
    I like them.
    Zolobacsi said:

I voted the way I did not because I have anything against pride but because of the hypocrisy. "We want to acknowledge and support a minority of players" yet, when we asked (WE, the players asked, in a large number, and would had cost them nothing) for a break in AW for the Xmas holidays, the answer was "not everyone is celebrating Xmas".

The proper comparison would be is kabam celebrates Christmas. Which they do. So what's this
  • Options
    Toproller89Toproller89 Posts: 631 ★★★
    I am neutral on them.
    Who doesn’t like more crystals, and if you really don’t like the rainbow dps and the title then don’t claim them, lol
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 170
    edited June 2
    I like them.
    Also i love song titles (born this way ball and chain etc)
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,109 ★★★
    I am neutral on them.
    Doesn't have luck in this type of events
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,480 ★★★★★
    I like them.
    Zolobacsi said:

Zolobacsi said:

Let me know when celebrating xmas goes thru a violation of human rights...
    Let me know how is not celebrating pride is a violation of human rights.
    Rofl that's what you got from it?...
    Its celebrating equality and the stance of NOT having their rights violated... Genius....
    Ohh they made you play AW during Xmas... That is inhumane... 🤣
  • Options
    JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,425 ★★★★
    I like them.
    PT_99 said:

Goofy ahh Cav crystals for Valiants?
    Midder of middest event.

Cool for those who are in the community tho but where was the event dedicated for our troops and those who gave their services?

I don’t think you understand how this works . The military gives HUGE and I do mean a HUGE amount of money to promote itself . We are talking billions and billions of dollars every year for various events , movies and tv series , sport events , games and so on .

You would be surprised at how many of the events “dedicated “ to the military are actually sponsored campaigns . I have zero doubt that if they decided to pay for it Kabam would indulge them immediately and organise some kind of military event but they would be stupid to do it for free . Personally I hope they do . I don’t care about the military but I would very much enjoy free awards paid for by American taxpayers 😛

• Options
    Rudolph_RaindeerRudolph_Raindeer Posts: 291 ★★★
    I don't like them.
    I always do everything in mcoc, so this is just another grind with worthless and meaningless rewards. However, it was quickly finished autoplaying RTL, ao no biggie. Would rather Kabam spend their time fixing some of the many issues currently in the game - or spend ressources developing new and exciting content (faster).
  • Options
    MALA_MANMALA_MAN Posts: 8
    Whatever. Gimme my champions!
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★

JessieS said:

It’s feee stuff . If anyone is throwing a tantrum over free stuff because they hate gay people so much they need therapy

PT_99 said:

Goofy ahh Cav crystals for Valiants?
    Midder of middest event.

Cool for those who are in the community tho but where was the event dedicated for our troops and those who gave their services?

Our troops? Idk why everything is centred around America. Pride month is celebrated worldwide but it's veteran month only for Americans.
    word. Britain's Armed Forces Day is in June and we remember the Fallen on Remembrance Sunday in November.
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 112 ★★
    I don't like them.

Zolobacsi said:

The proper comparison would be is kabam celebrates Christmas. Which they do. So what's this
    No, they don't. It's an end of the year event, not a Christmas event.
  • Options
    ZolobacsiZolobacsi Posts: 112 ★★
    I don't like them.
    JessieS said:

Zolobacsi said:

Ok but you do realise that a scheduled calendar event is VASTLY different then like a few players whining on the forums that they don’t want to spend half an hour playing MCOC on Christmas and Kabam not accommodating them . If you do realise this once you spend some actual brain power thinking on it maybe now it’s the time to say “sorry guys that was so stupid . I don’t know what I was thinking “

A large number of player asking for something vs. something nobody asked for. Your sorry is accepted, no need for the quotes.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    I like them.
    Zolobacsi said:

Zolobacsi said:

No, they don't. It's an end of the year event, not a Christmas event.
    It is a christmas event as it happens always at same time 20th december roughly till start of jan how is that not a christmas event when it lands always in december
  • Options
    NightheartNightheart Posts: 1,388 ★★★★
    I like them.
    More free stuff for me so it's a win win
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,548 ★★★★★
    I like them.
    Are people mad for getting free stuff but in a rainbow cover? lol.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,007 ★★★★★
    I am neutral on them.

Are people mad for getting free stuff but in a rainbow cover? lol.

Personally, I'm not mad but Cav crystals are garbage lol
  • Options
    GrandOldKaiGrandOldKai Posts: 788 ★★★★
    pretty much the same way I feel about most events

largely ignore them

I'm a little surprised to see Deadpool as part of the event, but I'm sure there's context somewhere
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,970 ★★★★★

largely ignore them

I'm a little surprised to see Deadpool as part of the event, but I'm sure there's context somewhere

Deadpool is known to be flexible in his sexuality.

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 4,265 ★★★★★
    I like them.

largely ignore them

Deadpool is known to be flexible in his sexuality.

Also dp movies where he flirts with colossus
This discussion has been closed.