New Pride Profile Pics

InGamernameInGamername Member Posts: 3
Just noticed these to get IN THE TRADERS OUTPOST, what's the ~currency number from? 468,916

Comments

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    Mine says much larger “owned”.
    ~8,343,xxx (8.3m)

Tried adding up the grand total of all TREASURY (ie, Gold, Units, BC, Loyalty, etc, etc). Was about 2m short.

Tried adding all Crystal SHARDS (yes, I got a ton of useless ones still sitting around). Got closer, but still like 60k away.
    Added into that all WHOLE CRYSTALS too, even closer, but still noticeably away.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,293 Guardian
    edited June 2

counter has to come from somewhere, and it'd be interesting to discover. for data sharing purposes:, mine all say "owned" (from last year? two ago?), and does not list a "price".

Yes, those free ones in 2nd tab of Store are same ones from a prior year (there were a lot of them).

If you already got them before, they do NOT show any price this time because you can’t get them again (click on it, says already owned or something).

If you are new, or didn’t get all of them before, those show with a FREE cost, but with this phantom “owned” currency that must be coming from somewhere based on your own account (since everyone seems to be showing different #).

(*I only got about half of them before, so can see both the available, and the not available, status on different ones this time)

Prize (not really, lol) for the first person who can correctly see how that number is being calculated.