AHH NEW UPDATE CHANGED THIS??

2»

Comments

• ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,276 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Honestly I kinda like the new prefight ability UI. It reduces the likelihood that I accidentally use Odin and waste his prefight abilities when I only meant to use his prefights.

Agree with this part. The Prefight change is good but I think everything overall should be enlarged, spaced out more, and hug the left side of the screen to give us some breathing room and to give our eyes a break.

I thought maybe they could have our champs take up all of the vertical space on the left wall and then have the boost slider run underneath the middle of the screen if they don't want to make it taller but it's tough because it seems like they really want to keep all of our information to the left of the main fight info screen in the middle.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,288 Guardian
    Wicket329 said:

Honestly I kinda like the new prefight ability UI. It reduces the likelihood that I accidentally use Odin and waste his prefight abilities when I only meant to use his prefights.

Also nice, because of UI lagging in game (loading of a selected champ into the fight matchup screen).
    I tend to repeatedly tap on the champ I want to switch to.

And with a pre-fight ability champ, that tends to lead to an extra click on them, which then pops into their pre-fight ability screen.

I'm just trying to get them to load as that fight's champ (not always wanting to do their pre-fight selection)

Now pre-fight ability is a press on a slightly different area of screen (just to left of champ), so no “queue'd up” extra presses that wasted even more time popping that up.
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 860 ★★★
    It looks like ****