Taking a moment

PandingoPandingo Member Posts: 1,041 ★★★★
edited June 5 in General Discussion
First of all. If you watched the stream Jax was very emotional. This is a hard hit for the team and as a community we should all be pushing positive vibes only. Basically. Be nice. Or go away. And nobody is perfect. We all get frustrated. But GREAT job Jax on stream. And GREAT job to the team as a whole. Change isn't easy. And loss of any capacity is a challenge. But the stream was honest/encouraging/and actually moved pretty smooth and direct. I think it was one of my favorites. I'm more excited to play the game and see the changes being made because they look VERY pro player. Let's get at this!! Also arcade looks like a direct answer to turtling and im beyond excited for him. (It's always the sleepers who rock us)

Comments

• Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 338 ★★★
    I missed the first 30 minutes of the stream because of stupid work......#%#$##*! Anyone got a quick rundown? Thanks.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    I'm more concerned with the fact a new champ is supposed to help with turtling as opposed to actually fixing the Ai problem of turtling in general.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    I missed first half an hour of the stream. Joined when he started about the saga and aw tactic. What happened before that can anyone update me? Did they said anything about miike's quitting!
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,327 ★★★★★
    Much love to Jax and the entire community/stream team, past and present. It’s a much harder job than I think is apparent to those of us looking in from the player side. I won’t speak for anybody else, but I appreciate all you’ve done to keep this game as fun as it is and this community as active as it is.

Genuinely, thank you.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 ★★★★★

I missed the first 30 minutes of the stream because of stupid work......#%#$##*! Anyone got a quick rundown? Thanks.

Incursions runs will now be 15 sectors (run to 10 for saga stuff) and lots of problematic nodes and defenders will be removed

AW showcase has buffed rewards and they want to make it easier

Battlegrounds medal changes

SQ will have better rewards and be more accessible. There’s more room to miss stuff this saga and still get CMM as a 7* + I’m sure you caught the BRB announcement.

I think you would’ve heard all of this though. The first half of the stream was a goodbye to Miike and going over the deepdives so you didn’t miss game info, just the emotions 😭
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 ★★★★★
    Did they connected with miike on the stream?
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,618 ★★★★★
    OGAvenger said:

Buttehrs said:

I'm more concerned with the fact a new champ is supposed to help with turtling as opposed to actually fixing the Ai problem of turtling in general.

All you do is have concerns. It’s kind of concerning tbh…
    To be fair, there's alot to be concerned about regardless of the game having tons of players and making plenty of money. Yea it'll be around for a long time, but there's still alot of things that are....uncertain.
  • OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited June 5
    Agreed. All around great stream. I'm genuinely impressed with how they handled... well... everything. I'm really excited about the next couple months. Big thanks to Jax, Jon and the team for all their hard work.