Has there been a recent growing interest in Captain Marvel, the forgotten Cosmic banger?

TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
I'm asking this because I've seen so many players happy to get her from the new crystal, and some who WANT to get her! I love the fan club!! πŸ₯³πŸ’™πŸ₯³πŸ’™πŸ₯³ I'm doing my happy dance for the lucky 1%! Lol

She's always been a favorite of mine. Even with the newer and more popular Cosmic champs being released, she is my #1. Her energy absorption is a solid counter to many champs. But the MAIN reason? 2 words: BINARY IGNITION (+12 second Indestructible Buff when awakened and max sig). I love when she turns into Captain Sparkles πŸ˜† That's when the fun begins!

For those who have 7* Captain Marvel or are trying to get her, what do you like about her?

Β«1

Comments

• ShashankGuptaShashankGupta Member Posts: 411 β˜…β˜…
    I want to see a 7 Star captain Marvel showcase video asap
  • LukeParryLukeParry Member Posts: 10 β˜…
    I want that chicken πŸ”
  • Ansh_AAnsh_A Member Posts: 582 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would love to get her. She and Hood are the two champs who always tend to evade me regardless of star levels. As a result, i have never practiced with either of them but heard a lot and then tried them as 4*s recently in daily quest but its not the same.

Would love to get the 7* CMM
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,065 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Her 7* release could be earlier but it's still good to give her space to shine before more OP cosmics starts to dominate 7* class.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,083 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    She is pretty cool, and the 7* cosmic roster is ****.
  • Average_DesiAverage_Desi Member Posts: 482 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited June 6
    She was my main when 5*s were a thing. Her and Nick Fury. For AQ. sometimes rogue. Used to plough through everything.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,731 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I ascended my R5 6 star max sig and I have to say I’m not excited for the 7 star. Not that I won’t attempt to get the 7 star, but to me the max sig indestructible is non negotiable. It makes nodes like flare just too much fun among other utility and safety nets. If/when I get the 7 star, she will be on the shelf until 2026 when I can get her to a high sig.

That's why EVERY sig stone I get is going straight to her. She is the #1 priority
  • ReignkingTWReignkingTW Member Posts: 2,774 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Absolutely critical on getting me through act 6, even without NF.

Now? I couldn't care less.
  • BringPopcornBringPopcorn Member Posts: 4,423 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Wow you are getting kinda annoying about all this Cap Sparkles thing
  • Savage123456789Savage123456789 Member Posts: 737 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    For me it’s a free 7*. That’s the exciting part plus the paragons that would hopefully get me my 7* sunspot πŸ₯Ί. The good thing is the current cosmic 7* available are okay, giving her chance to be ranked up. If she came out later, no chance would she be considered a rank up option.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Member Posts: 4,111 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I don’t really care for her
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Photon > Captain Marvel Movie
  • Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 677 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I used her for everything at one point,..she was a excellent champion for her 2019 release.
    She is still a decent champ, i just don’t think really worth the investment in 2024.
  • Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Member Posts: 1,709 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I hope to get lucky and get her sooner than 3 months. Come on RNG gods, give me a 7 star CCM.
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,373 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Rap said:

The interest is all from Kabam. Was anyone really interested in nightcrawler? In their efforts to control the game THEY decide what we should be interested in and pursuing.

I was interested in Nightcrawler, they just made him a chore to get. They’re improving this saga though so it should be a fun chase
  • Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Member Posts: 411 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Zero interest over here.
  • KerneasKerneas Member Posts: 3,803 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    I would consider levelling her if I had ISO expiring

Wow you are getting kinda annoying about all this Cap Sparkles thing

There's more to come πŸ™‚

For me it’s a free 7*. That’s the exciting part plus the paragons that would hopefully get me my 7* sunspot πŸ₯Ί. The good thing is the current cosmic 7* available are okay, giving her chance to be ranked up. If she came out later, no chance would she be considered a rank up option.

I hope you get that Sunspot! He's a clutch champ

I hope to get lucky and get her sooner than 3 months. Come on RNG gods, give me a 7 star CCM.

Awesome dude πŸ‘ŠπŸ½ And same here! RNG has been giving me the middle finger so far πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­
    Joker1976 said:

Rap said:

The interest is all from Kabam. Was anyone really interested in nightcrawler? In their efforts to control the game THEY decide what we should be interested in and pursuing.

To be honest i liked that you could trade in your
    β€œ Nightcrawler tokens” …for 7 star shards.
    Because i had no interest in that champ it’s exactly what i did and got a first time dupe on my R3 Jabari Panther,..which i was very pleased with.
    As for CMM,..it’s a lot of work to put in for her
    ( which now i don’t have to be bothered with).
    I like that they make the target champs not too OP,
    It’s fair and balanced and doesn’t give the β€œi have to this!!” Vibe, which many people would find ways of complaining about if that was the case.
    Good perspective. I was glad to find out Kabam had an alternative for Nighcrawler since I had no interest in getting him. His tokens were put in the bundles I always buy, so I had no choice but to get them.

Congrats on that Jabari Panther dupe.

This is the second ✌🏾event✌🏾 where Kabam has made CMM a "specialty," or "rare" champ chase. I hope they put her in the Titan or basic after this.

• Joker1976Joker1976 Member Posts: 677 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Joker1976 said:

Rap said:

Because i had no interest in that champ it’s exactly what i did and got a first time dupe on my R3 Jabari Panther,..which i was very pleased with.
    It’s fair and balanced and doesn’t give the β€œi have to this!!” Vibe, which many people would find ways of complaining about if that was the case.
    Good perspective. I was glad to find out Kabam had an alternative for Nighcrawler since I had no interest in getting him. His tokens were put in the bundles I always buy, so I had no choice but to get them.

This is the second ✌🏾event✌🏾 where Kabam has made CMM a "specialty," or "rare" champ chase. I hope they put her in the Titan or basic after this.

Thanks very much,..I enjoy Jabari and what she brings to my roster as much as i do my other top champs.
    And best of luck with your CMM chase,..i hope you get her in duplicates!!
    Joker1976 said:

Joker1976 said:

Rap said:

Thanks very much,..I enjoy Jabari and what she brings to my roster as much as i do my other top champs.
    And best of luck with your CMM chase,..i hope you get her in duplicates!!
    Thanks! I'll definitely be going to get her. Gotta go get my girl!! 😁
  • Twist1298Twist1298 Member Posts: 180 β˜…
    It's always good to see champs that get shelved have a resurgence. One of my first 6* and R3 having fun with her in EQ against Arcade.
    edited June 9
    Twist1298 said:

It's always good to see champs that get shelved have a resurgence. One of my first 6* and R3 having fun with her in EQ against Arcade.

Yeah she had got bumped down in the Cosmic class by so many once the new champs were released. I kept her as my top. She's just so good. And she's such a tech bully. I haven't done EQ yet, but can imagine the havok and hell y'all are giving Arcade πŸ˜‚
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,273 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Twist1298 said:

How does she counter arcade?