Uncollected modok? Seriously

13»

Comments

• imnooneimnoone Member Posts: 316 ★★
    Ok obviously yes I know it is uncollected but how come I managed to get through every other quest and now that I just have to explore the last quest modok is the only one stopping me. I can use resources but seriously this one guy is the only obstacle in the entire difficulty this is not to do with skill level or being extremely difficult it goes from using skill level to then just wishing you have a stark spidey rank 4 5 star so that you have a chance to solo him.
    At least with act 5 the difficulty is spread kinda evenly everywhere unlike this event where you just dump everything into modok.

Did you complain as much when fighting the collector?
    I know it's a stupid fight but compare it to collector fight.

There are champs you can use to one shot MODOK. Require special champs but it's doable.
    There is absolutely no way to one shot Collector.
    It's a boss fight, obviously it's gonna require some item use. Where else do you expect to use your health potions and revives if not on the boss of highest most difficulty level?
  • CapWW2CapWW2 Member Posts: 2,901 ★★★★
    Did you use your low damage drax agaisnt him. Everything is easy for you. Do it with 2 stars then.
  • Spurgeon14Spurgeon14 Member Posts: 1,665 ★★★★
    CapWW2 wrote: »
    Did you use your low damage drax agaisnt him. Everything is easy for you. Do it with 2 stars then.

Kabam has given use multiple champs for free to get through that tough content. Like that 2* Thor Ragnorak!
  • LurkerLurker Member Posts: 196
    Qwerty wrote: »
    Lurker wrote: »
    Qwerty wrote: »
    I wasn’t having a go dude. I think that would be really cool if you tried to pass on some help to the community.

I just think it’s a shame when 400k guys with 3 x 4/55 champs hijack threads to tell everyone how easy content is. That’s just demoralising to those trying to clear it.

There will always be threads and differing opinions on what is hard and what is not, that’s cool but let’s have some context.

All the best.

one also needs to keep in mind that the uncollected difficulty isn't for everybody. if there's somebody who's low rating and low experience and still struggling, maybe it's not the right difficulty for them.

that doesn't make it any sort of money grab, it just means they haven't matured to the point where it's something that's reasonable.

This is the uncollected quest level. Everyone attempting it has proven that they have progressed enough for this difficulty level. That old line doesn't really work here.

then they should have no problem with modok or ice phoenix like a lot of other people who are doing just fine against them.

also, if one paid their way through 5.2 to become uncollected, or saved a ton of items to use, they shouldn't expect to cake walk through the hardest parts of the uncollected quest.

they should expect the content to be at least as hard as 5.2 for sure but easier than the collector himself. It is just high handed to say "you aren't ready for this content". They have proven they can handle the content, even if their way of handling it is to use more items/units than the "highly skilled" players.

imho, the game controls are dividing the "skilled" from unskilled more than anything, but even if the controls were perfect, I wouldn't be considered a top tier skilled player.