Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

2 stars

Kabam I have not got a 4*from phc for like half year,please kabam its my hunble reuest please to the committe of marvel contest of champions please let me get a 4* either featured or a normal,please
Name in the Game-Champion Zaid

Comments

• Options
    Please listen to me
    Like ur game
  • Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Lol welcome to the club! Always prepare for a 2*, be thankful when it's a 3*, pass out when it's a 4*
  • Options
    shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    Start grinding arena and work for various milestone achievements like the rest of us, I'm sure your chances of getting a 4* champs will SIGNIFICANTLY increase from 0.1% to 100%! Kabam GOD will listen to and reward those who earn thru hard works. Good luck and all the best.
  • Options
    Sundance_2099Sundance_2099 Posts: 2,829 ★★★★★
    I haven't had a 4* from a standard PHC for over a year. The ones I've had since last summer were either 4* shard crystals, the featured crystal for the 1st anniversary of RoL being beat, the GOTG shard crystal, an Ultimate Spiderverse crystal or the Defenders crystal.
  • Options
    KestrelleKestrelle Posts: 441 ★★
    Why is it that every time we see one of these posts it sounds exactly the same. It's as if the same people who write kabam support auto-replies also write a form letter requesting that the definition of "random" be changed