**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Battleground Matchups

AdeebAdeeb Posts: 11
edited June 8 in General Discussion
I'm not gonna complain about anything, I'm just sad with the battleground matchups. I'm facing so many unfair matchups every now & then but today it was beyond that. My current rank in BG is Vibranium 2, My current Hero rating is 3.6 Mil and the opponent i've faced in Battleground, his hero rating was 8 Mil!!! I didn’t even get a chance to stand against him. I saw so many people complaining about BG, I never did but today I just felt like how unfair a matchup can be!! 3.6M vs 8M !! Maybe it’s my problem that i don't have that huge roster or maybe i'm so bad at this game!!

Comments

• Options
    xLunatiXxxLunatiXx Posts: 1,279 ★★★★★
    You got the issue right in your last sentence
  • Options
    shield311shield311 Posts: 383 ★★
    honestly, I could be terribly wrong but hear me out, i'm just 1.1m rating so for me its really impossible but for you....that 8m id can be taken down with some luck and skill
    like really if he gets really trash draft and you get lucky with your best defenders and attackers, then its just skill basically as its only 7 champs each and the whole roster dosen't matter in a single matchup so...
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 662 ★★★
    Instead of complaining about something that never changes, and factors that have zero impact on matching (prestige/ account size) - focus on doing content, fill up your deck with R5s and 7R2+... then BG will be a better experience.
  • Options
    IlociaM97IlociaM97 Posts: 163
    There isn't any match making on the game you can get matched against the best player being a cavalier
  • Options
    IlociaMIlociaM Posts: 12
    In any game you get matched against people of your skill/mmr kabam just lazy
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,521 ★★★★★
    Adeeb said:

I'm not gonna complain about anything

• Options
    DuboisDubois Posts: 74
    Bro im 1.2 mil and I faced a 4 mil acc just one win away from reaching gc. Lost that match and the next ones a dropped to 2 wins. Matchmaking sucks but cant do anything about it. Just gotta build your roster. Also nothing beats the feeling when u beat a stacked team when ur roster is leagues below em
  • Options
    Wong_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

There isn't any match making on the game you can get matched against the best player being a cavalier

Cavaliers get there hands held through platinum, then matchmaking opens up to everyone. I’d personally say this is fair, so lower level players can still get trophy tokens
    Can you name another game where match making stops working at PLATINUM?
  • Options
    Wong_99Wong_99 Posts: 604 ★★★
    IlociaM said:

Wong_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Cavaliers get there hands held through platinum, then matchmaking opens up to everyone. I’d personally say this is fair, so lower level players can still get trophy tokens
    You’re telling me that as a cavalier, you’re expecting to be able to get into the same ranks as the valiants? Because that makes absolutely zero sense
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 7,024 Guardian
    IlociaM said:

Wong_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Nice alt bro. Better question is have you ever played clash Royale? If you climb the ladder, you can be matched with max level people if they've tanked their trophies to your level. Doesn't matter if you're level 1, or level 14 (or whatever max is these days), you aren't protected from them. There is no handholding for you in that game. Lots of games also have some sort of handholding just to improve engagement of newer players. In Brawl Stars, you don't even face actual players until like your 10th game. The first few fights you go against really easy AI so you feel like you're good at the game and then the AI gets progressively harder. After that you go against anyone and everyone and are very likely to get destroyed by them, just like with BGs
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,131 ★★★
    Your sad is your complaint
    Your sad is telling your complaint
    Your sad is telling to me your complaint
  • Options
    Pikolu said:

IlociaM said:

Wong_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

Nice alt bro. Better question is have you ever played clash Royale? If you climb the ladder, you can be matched with max level people if they've tanked their trophies to your level. Doesn't matter if you're level 1, or level 14 (or whatever max is these days), you aren't protected from them. There is no handholding for you in that game. Lots of games also have some sort of handholding just to improve engagement of newer players. In Brawl Stars, you don't even face actual players until like your 10th game. The first few fights you go against really easy AI so you feel like you're good at the game and then the AI gets progressively harder. After that you go against anyone and everyone and are very likely to get destroyed by them, just like with BGs
    I played clash royal from release and the match making is something everyone complains about till this day and the reason why everyone quits at certain point of the ladder
  • Options
    LokxLokx Posts: 664 ★★★
    IlociaM said:

Pikolu said:

IlociaM said:

Wong_99 said:

IlociaM97 said:

I played clash royal from release and the match making is something everyone complains about till this day and the reason why everyone quits at certain point of the ladder
    Yet it’s still around?
    If a person in any game is in plat they will match with other people in plat no matter what. The game never bothers to check playtime, experience average wins etc so why would this game. After all battleground isn’t about account size v account size. It’s rank v rank.

You’re not supposed to get to the top because you played the most bg. You get to the top because your skill AND roster is worthy for top spot. Thats the nature of the game.

The benefit for smaller accounts to even attempt bg is the milestone rewards and the battleground market. If your in vibranium that means you accumulated a lot of battle chips that help your account grow or even those 7* shards + titan.
  • Options
    Dab_westDab_west Posts: 151 ★★
    account rating is like not even worth comparing, doesnt say a lot about the quality of someone's bg deck