What age range do you fall under?

MysphytedMysphyted Member Posts: 13
This is poll 3 in a series of polls to better understand the mcoc community. Please be honest and check out my other polls.

What age range do you fall under? 206 votes

Under 18
6% 13 votes
18-21
12% 26 votes
22-30
18% 38 votes
31-40
22% 47 votes
41-50
26% 54 votes
51-60
4% 9 votes
Over 60
9% 19 votes

Comments

• Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★

The other polls were fine but I think this one crosses the line of personal lmao.

at least this one is private and not public like every other poll
    I guess that’s a bit better but still seems like an unnecessary question
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    Why is this private polls? Where's democracy? I want data for private research 🎉
  • MysphytedMysphyted Member Posts: 13
    Hi guys, the purpose of this poll is for data gathering. My hope is to gather data on what drives the players, and knowing the different ages that play the game is a useful data point. The poll is anonymous so I, nor anyone else will be able to harass you for your response.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,792 ★★★★★
    Y'all act like OP is going to kidnap you by knowing your age group (that too in a anonymous poll).

I don't know the intentions of OP with these data, but these polls are actually interesting. Said that, @Mysphyted We would like to know why you're collecting this data?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★

Everyone just put over 60👀

This is hilarious. Done

Y'all act like OP is going to kidnap you by knowing your age group (that too in a anonymous poll).

I don't know the intentions of OP with these data, but these polls are actually interesting. Said that, @Mysphyted We would like to know why you're collecting this data?

The end goal is to figure out what percent of the game, and possibly which demographics are genuinely addicted to the game. Honest answers on my polls will help me reach these conclusions as I gather and analyze the data I collect.
  • Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Member Posts: 13,931 ★★★★★
    These threads are not allowed. Previous same threads have all been closed and deleted as well

The other polls were fine but I think this one crosses the line of personal lmao.

Feel free not to vote, but the poll is anonymous, so you dont have to worry about me stealing your first born
  • Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Member Posts: 2,130 ★★★★★
    Mysphyted said:

Feel free not to vote, but the poll is anonymous, so you dont have to worry about me stealing your first born
    I did vote after learning it was private lmao but I’m still unsure of what is trying to be accomplished
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Everyone just put over 60👀

This is hilarious. Done
    😂
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,824 ★★★★★
    Not sure how you can correlate data from an anonymous poll with the other data collected

Mysphyted said:

The end goal is to figure out what percent of the game, and possibly which demographics are genuinely addicted to the game. Honest answers on my polls will help me reach these conclusions as I gather and analyze the data I collect.

So this is for some type of Research (by a foundation, government, PAC, NGO, Graduate Thesis Research, etc ???)

Like another one of your previous Polls that yes was shutdown.

Definitely not a “just curious”, and should disclose who and what this is really for then.
    Your closest guess was the thesis research. I am not any sort of foundation or government body. I am doing a research project for my own personal development. I am also a player of mcoc who noticed some patterns in my own behavior and that of people I've played with and want to see if it is a common thing among other mcoc players. These questions give my an idea of the audience who are receiving these polls. For example: from my first poll I see that the majority of the audience of people on these polls are players who have been playing for almost all of the game's existence. There will be more polls on the way talking about the actual behaviors that people are experiencing while playing the game.
  • DrZolaDrZola Member Posts: 8,886 ★★★★★
    Too old to spend this much time on a phone game.

Dr. Zola
  • allinashesallinashes Member Posts: 824 ★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

This is the right answer.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

As a 60 year old i agree wholeheartedly
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★
    How is this still up💀, this should have been taken down immediately
  • Emilia90Emilia90 Member Posts: 3,328 ★★★★★

How is this still up💀, this should have been taken down immediately

The community team is a mess rn like Jax said so expect a lot of this stuff to be common for a bit lol
  • Kingering_KingKingering_King Member Posts: 816 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:

Dr. Zola

As a 60 year old i agree wholeheartedly
    Same here @ahmynuts
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,667 ★★★★★
    Mysphyted said:

But why are you even trying to gather this "data"? Does it benefit you somehow? Are you working with Kabam?