What’s an easy animation you simply just can’t dex?

SchnoodleSchnoodle Member Posts: 218 ★★
For me it’s immortal hulk’s SP2, I don’t have a clue why, but it clips me every time.

Comments

• captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

I dex guardian’s sp1 too early sometimes and get clipped

You're not alone, guardian's sp1 is little inconsistent sometimes
  • EdisonLawEdisonLaw Member Posts: 6,295 ★★★★★
    edited June 11
    Apoc sp1, Punisher Sp1, Scorpion sp1, Air Walker and Dr Strange Sp1
  • PantherusNZPantherusNZ Member Posts: 2,026 ★★★★★
    Apocalypse's SP2 - somehow the 3rd bolt ALWAYS clips me now, I can't dex it to save myself.

My succes rate against Korg’s SP1 is like 3%. I am probably the only valiant in the game who can’t dex it.

I think Dork Lessons has a great video showing how to dex it, giving clear timings and queues - check it out, I can dex it consistently now.

Also Huge respect to anyone who can dex all 5 hits of doom's sp2😭

The first two aren't too bad, it's the last part and the twitchy trigger finger having to always wait just a bit longer than you think you should.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,093 ★★★★★

Apocalypse's SP2 - somehow the 3rd bolt ALWAYS clips me now, I can't dex it to save myself.

My succes rate against Korg’s SP1 is like 3%. I am probably the only valiant in the game who can’t dex it.

I think Dork Lessons has a great video showing how to dex it, giving clear timings and queues - check it out, I can dex it consistently now.

The first two aren't too bad, it's the last part and the twitchy trigger finger having to always wait just a bit longer than you think you should.
    It's better to block the third hit (First beam hit) and dex the rest 2 hits.
  • FrydayFryday Member Posts: 964 ★★★★
    edited June 11
    Really funny, but I really struggle to Dex Crossbone SP1.

I have no problem of dogging it (i.e. ot getting hit) but really struggle to Dex it.

There was a Node in story mode (for got which Act or Chapter), but you have to Dex the Def SP, and Crossbone was on the Path, and man I struggled to get a Dex out of his SP1. 🤣🤣🤣

Also keep get kick in the face back Venompool heavy, because I keep thinking it is the same as Venom and forget his second hit, so get kick in the face 🤣
  • PikoluPikolu Member, Guardian Posts: 7,396 Guardian
    Attuma's sp2 balloon he does at the beginning
  • iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Member Posts: 728 ★★★★
    Doctor strange's sp1, the only way i can dex is if i'm against the wall
  • LokxLokx Member Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Cyclops sp1. Any slow projectile like rintras sp2, doctor strange sp1.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 361 ★★★
    King Groot's SP2. I always try to defend/block it from far away and usually pay for that mistake as opposed to pushing into it and continuing to attack him closer and taking reduced damage.
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 120
    Pikolu said:

Attuma's sp2 balloon he does at the beginning

Interesting thing is, the larger the attacker, the easier is to dex that sp2, smaller the harder. Not sure what is going on there..lol
  • tnair2015tnair2015 Member Posts: 120

I practiced the hell out of that sp2...success rate for me now is 9/10 . imo sp2 is better to dex than dexing sp1...getting ur buff nullified..getting shocked..Doom getting heavy friendly and unable to knock him...unless ur using them petrifies
  • JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Member Posts: 1,192 ★★★★
    Bpcw fast sp1 slash catches me sometimes. And the burst does a lot of damage lol.
  • Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Member Posts: 930 ★★★★
    CMM sp1 clips 7 out of 10 times
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Member Posts: 5,619 ★★★★★
    To this day, I still get clipped by magneto specials
  • BendyBendy Member Posts: 5,901 ★★★★★
    Ever since ironman buff sp1 yeah i cant 100% dex the beam as i just mess up the miss timing and get hit most of the times super embarrassing
  • The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Member Posts: 237 ★★
    Even though it has no projectiles or beams, sabertooth's special 1.
  • arifin74arifin74 Member Posts: 156
    Cyclopes, red Mag Sp2
  • mattressmattress Member Posts: 469 ★★★

Doctor strange's sp1, the only way i can dex is if i'm against the wall

I'm always too early because it's seems so much slower than other projectiles. Same with Rags sp1