**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BUG - SPRING OF SORROW ANNIHILUS**
Currently, Annihilus has their Signature ability erroneously set to 1 - it should be 0.

The team will be fixing this issue ASAP.

Thank you for your patience.
Options

What's your opinion about a 7* sassy ?

QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 1,088 ★★★
What's your opinion about a 7* sassy ?

Comments

• Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 383 ★★
    Dupe is required for him to Rankup. Unduped is not that much worth. I have R3 sassy. Very good defender for bg.

• Options
    ArmageddønArmageddøn Posts: 695 ★★★
    Throwing my R3 sig40 on BG defense to secure an easy win
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    @Armageddøn @Avnish
    Love to see him at r3.

I think Sasquatch might be the most polarizing champion on defense, with some like yourselves rating him very highly on defense

And then another group of comments ive seen from people like @Terra @captain_rogers @Glassback @Guest120193746239 mentioning things like "he may be a tank on defense but he's easy to take down" or that he's a "a pushover against the science nukes " etc.

Not that they're wrong but the fact he can still stall long enough against the opposing class ,that has so many powerful nukes, just enough to get you the win is crazy.

Also, even if they have those Science Nukes you can still use him on attack. Check these screenshots out

(My Sasquatch is only R2 btw)
  • Options
    Polygon said:

@Armageddøn @Avnish
    Love to see him at r3.

I think Sasquatch might be the most polarizing champion on defense, with some like yourselves rating him very highly on defense

And then another group of comments ive seen from people like @Terra @captain_rogers @Glassback @Guest120193746239 mentioning things like "he may be a tank on defense but he's easy to take down" or that he's a "a pushover against the science nukes " etc.

Not that they're wrong but the fact he can still stall long enough against the opposing class ,that has so many powerful nukes, just enough to get you the win is crazy.

Also, even if they have those Science Nukes you can still use him on attack. Check these screenshots out

Wow ...match sassy is undupe & do this bg matches..😍
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,930 ★★★★★
    An absolute tank and underrated as hell on attack.
    Also, he doesn't need the dupe as much as so many people believe, it literally just makes him tankier than he already is.
  • Options
    Nemesis_17Nemesis_17 Posts: 1,335 ★★★★
    Chonky boi
  • Options
    JT_SupremeJT_Supreme Posts: 1,012 ★★★★
    I r3 my unduped sassy. No ragrets
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,968 ★★★★★
    edited June 12
    QueenMcoc said:

Polygon said:

@Armageddøn @Avnish
    Love to see him at r3.

Wow ...match sassy is undupe & do this bg matches..😍
    Yeah the dupe doesn't matter at all for offense.
  • Options

I r3 my unduped sassy. No ragrets

😍