**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids

DorkyDorky Posts: 185
Not sure if it was questioned before, but when previewing the missions. It says bundle of basics, so why are we still in Thanos sayeth on Thor, punish on Medusa? Can I be the first to say bug and comp?

Comments

• Options
    ShuGokisShuGokis Posts: 451 ★★★
    No, the only new set of challenges is Bundle of Basics. Pure Punishment and Thanos Sayeth is meant to be there. It is not a bug and there will not be comp for it.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,276 Guardian
    edited June 12

• Options

Thank you for this one. I didn't mean to stir up stuff. Just when you click on mission. It says bundle of basics for all 3 mini bosses. That's all.
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,276 Guardian
    Dorky said:

Thank you for this one. I didn't mean to stir up stuff. Just when you click on mission. It says bundle of basics for all 3 mini bosses. That's all.

Yes, an additional one is added for each subsequent miniboss and final boss.

So Bundle of Basics starts on 1st mini and is also on 2nd, 3rd, and final Modok.
    Thanos starts on 2nd mini and is also on 3rd and Modok
    Punishment starts on 3rd mini, continues to Modok.
  • Options

Dorky said:

So Bundle of Basics starts on 1st mini and is also on 2nd, 3rd, and final Modok.
    Makes sense. Welp there goes to show I need to read forums more lol
  • Options
    Please help.Mission Thanos sayeth (knockdown) does not complete for Aegon. Combo 750+
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 611 ★★★
    It's a Really HUGE mistake getting 999 combo with Ægon in raids, You just can't naje block hits against Modok lol
  • Options
    WeaponX2112WeaponX2112 Posts: 30

Dorky said:

The missions don't stack. The first boss in each lane has Bundle of Basics, 2nd has Thanos Sayeth, 3rd has Pure Punishment. What does stack is the Influence - Strength, Puncture, Dire
  • Options
    Idk but can we get rid of modok being the final boss. Give me someone else lol.