**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Why does not work ?

I did like twice didn't come up rewards?

Comments

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    edited June 12
    Take a screenshot of which quest (from the quest panels) you are trying to do, and which difficulty.

And I assume this is on an Alt.Account, since other posts have said you are well into the game progression already (and so would not have this Summoner's Journey Objective available) ?
  • Options
    Madbike30Madbike30 Posts: 26
    edited June 16
    I'm lvl60 so I did that compete mission twice and it seem (freeze) stay there
    It strange
    Won't work to continue.

Take a screenshot of which quest (from the quest panels) you are trying to do, and which difficulty.

And I assume this is on an Alt.Account, since other posts have said you are well into the game progression already (and so would not have this Summoner's Journey Objective available) ?

• Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,329 Guardian
    Just to be sure, you actually ran the quest ?
    And didn’t just click on the AUTO-COMPLETE to avoid actually doing the quest itself ?
  • Options
    Yes I run auto quest full I check reward freeze then
    And secondly
    I press auto complete
    I check again reward still freeze.
    Won't let me claim it like tick done.

And didn’t just click on the AUTO-COMPLETE to avoid actually doing the quest itself ?

• Options
    Sorry my bad IT WORKS ....
    I PUT 3* HERO AND I RUNS PLAY MANUAL
    IT COMPETE

Thankyou for tips....

And didn’t just click on the AUTO-COMPLETE to avoid actually doing the quest itself ?</blockquote