Does anyone have a rough guide of medals/BG rank?

TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★
I know we don’t have long left of this season but I usually just sit at the bottom of GC once I reach it as i have limited time, but would like to know how many medals usually correlate to which ranks. Thought I would ask now as people are gonna be pushing/getting their ranks in over the next 24 hours

As a baseline how far would 100 medals get you? Or how many medals do you typically need to reach Gamma/Arcane?

Would also be curious as to insight on how medals per game are calculated, i keep getting anywhere between 17/18 in uru 3 but when I watch people on YouTube/streams they seem to be getting up to 30 so what’s the calculation there?

Comments

• Wolf911Wolf911 Member Posts: 417 ★★★
    TP33 said:

how many medals do you typically need to reach Gamma/Arcane?

It really depends on the meta if it's easy one you will need 150+ to be in arcane 3

generally 120+ will land you in arcane 3

gamma 3 is 80-90 points
  • Tx_Quack_Attack6589Tx_Quack_Attack6589 Member Posts: 670 ★★★★
    Click leader board and you can move through ranks and see what points land where, there isn’t a formual as it’s all dependent on the active season and how many people are in gc for that season
  • TP33TP33 Member Posts: 1,676 ★★★★★

Click leader board and you can move through ranks and see what points land where, there isn’t a formual as it’s all dependent on the active season and how many people are in gc for that season

Yeah but end of season push is happening around now so I wanted to hold off.

Sounds like a lot of effort for marginal gains on rewards but I think next season I’ll push higher than I have now