**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Unable to Access Side Quest Despite Having Tickets

Dear Marvel Contest of Champions Support,
I'm writing to report an issue I'm experiencing with accessing the current side quest. I currently have 8 Murderworld Tickets, which should be enough to enter the quest multiple times. However, I'm unable to enter the quest despite having the required tickets.
I've tried restarting the app, checking my internet connection, and reinstalling the game, but the issue persists. I've also ensured that I'm not already in the quest or have any outstanding quest runs.
Please investigate this issue and advise on how I can proceed. I'd appreciate it if you could look into this matter as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.
Sincerely,
Edwander

Comments

• Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    Screenshot of issue?
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,380 Guardian
    The SideQuest has champion CLASS requirement.
    You can only bring champs from 4 of the 6 Classes.

1st week excluded Skill and Cosmic.
    2nd week excludes Cosmic and Science.

(Quote from Quest Panel.. “Left Foot Cosmic, Right Hand Science” tells you which are NOT allowed)

When you go in and Edit Team, and if it loads a team from some other quest you last did, if any Cosmic/Science in there you will have to remove them first.
  • Options
    (prediction for next week…)
    (maybe Science and Tech)
  • Options
    I know this 3rd week is almost over, but my former prediction for the Excluded Classes (prior to week 3 even starting) was correct, being Science and Tech.

So with that, I can safely predict the next Excluded Classes for Week 4 (starting tomorrow) will be…
    Tech and Mystic.

With the final Week-5 after that being.. Mystic and Mutant.

Check the pattern. #2 class mentioned becomes the #1 class the next week, with it's next week pairing being 1 advancement on the Class Wheel from it's formerly paired #1 that is being dropped.

@Kabam Jax care to lend a smiley face here as an unofficial confirmation of the sequence ?