The weirdest thing happened in the game and now I am banned

TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
edited June 17 in General Discussion
Before anyone start commenting read this fully. You will know why this is sooooo weird.
So I recently made a post regarding abyss and everyone wanted me to just go for necro and so I did.
Been doing some practice runs from titania to omega for the last two days.
Since I soloed some of them I decided to do it today.
So the run was going pretty smoothly until nameless grandmaster.
My team was KATE,ZEMO, WONG, JUGGS and CHAVEZ(4* just for snyergy).
Started nameless grandmaster with zemo and was doing very badly.
Took some tries to get a flow. Then sailed smoothly to the final phase.
Used juggs and it took 3 revived to get the hang of it.
The final scenario took place at the climax.
When he was at 7% I finished four challenges I messed up and got three red token.
But luckily grandmaster was waitng for something and I managed to finish the fifth challenge which is knock down, which did using the relic.
After that I was 3bars of power so used a sp3 and did a combo

What should have happened is "grandmaster going into his second life, gaining indestructible, immortality etcc.. "
But what happened "grandmaster skipping his second life and get KOed".

And then what immediate ban. It is not even my fault. Would the passives be staggered, absolutely impossible.
And then I sent a ticket, as usual ban cannot be reverted.
I did some research on YouTube and guess what there is absolutely "0" Ways to skip grandmaster second life.
And also 0 ways to override indestructible mechanic. So is it still my fault.
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Dirty_DozzDirty_Dozz Member Posts: 440 ★★★
    Theshadow said:

Yep I searched for any hacks that involved skipping second lives or being able to bypass indestructible. This is clearly something that needs to be verified. I am not that much sad because this is one of my many accouts but it is definitely frustrating.

Just be mindful. Not a knock against Kabam but I wouldn't put it past them to ban your other accounts too (if they can be linked to the banned one). I know it's different, but if say, Reddit, bans you and you use a different account, they'll ban that account too.
  • TheshadowTheshadow Member Posts: 145
    Oh my that is so wholesome. Why ban only one when you can ban the whole family so everyone is treated equally. That is a W move.😄😄😄
  • Wicket329Wicket329 Member Posts: 3,319 ★★★★★

Theshadow said:

Yep I searched for any hacks that involved skipping second lives or being able to bypass indestructible. This is clearly something that needs to be verified. I am not that much sad because this is one of my many accouts but it is definitely frustrating.

Just be mindful. Not a knock against Kabam but I wouldn't put it past them to ban your other accounts too (if they can be linked to the banned one). I know it's different, but if say, Reddit, bans you and you use a different account, they'll ban that account too.
    This is only done in drastic situations (people with multiple offenses, people whose actions are detrimental to the community as a whole, etc.). I wouldn’t be too worried about that if you’re being truthful, OP.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    Best thing to do is keep in at support tilcyou get somewhere or hope Jax or someone can escalate it to get looked into proper.
  • smdam38smdam38 Member Posts: 1,284 ★★★
    They’re probably using “AI” for their ban algorithm. Which is a horrible idea. AI is awesome, but needs to be verified.
    If a glitch can get you banned, they need to do better.
    When the necropolis came out it would have been easy to monitor since only a minority attempted it. But now everyone does it. So AI is the only option for them. Can't blame it.
    No necropolis came out with immediate ban system. That is what they said when they first launched it.
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,186 ★★★★★
    edited June 15
    Theshadow said:

No necropolis came out with immediate ban system. That is what they said when they first launched it.

That's a very large oversimplification of what it is but go off
    Well I am sorry english is neither my native nor am I fluent in it. So I can't understand anyone speaking English without sub. I can only share what I understand and remember from that stream. If you have the exact explanation you can share it. And I don't understand what you mean when you said "go off".
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 3,990 ★★★★★
    edited June 15
    Not guilty 🔨
    Well it takes more than a hammer to make it clear 😂😂😂.
    @DNA3000 I think this is your kinda thing. I have seen your view on many posts and would like it here too.
  • Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Member Posts: 1,682 ★★★★★
    Just about everyone under the sun being @'d here
    Yeah so you mean grandmaster decided I was suspicious and decided to ban me by not going into second life. I hope grandmaster acts on good cause.
  • 11993451199345 Member Posts: 519 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

@Kabam Crashed when the world needed you most you returned. Hopefully

Gotta say his name 3 times...
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,274 Guardian
    Theshadow said:

@DNA3000 I think this is your kinda thing. I have seen your view on many posts and would like it here too.

It isn’t completely impossible a game glitch triggered a Necropolis fair play auto ban. I’ll ask someone to look at it, but it might not happen until after the weekend.
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,033 ★★★★
    edited June 16
    Hmmm I am here to read the post and comments... this is probably the weirdest story I have ever read. As someone who did necro a month ago I didn't encounter any such problem even also dying to Nameless GM like an idiot so no that won't get you banned. So there might be another reason.
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,228 ★★★★

Hmmm I am here to read the post and comments... this is probably the weirdest story I have ever read. As someone who did necro a month ago I didn't encounter any such problem even also dying to Nameless GM like an idiot so no that won't get you banned. So there might be another reason.

It's not an issue with how you play, if what OP is saying is true, then it's some sort of new bug, and I'm sure the autoban detected that skip and immediately shut it down.
This discussion has been closed.