If the titan pool is going to be so meh, we need more opportunities to open them

Comments

• MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 132

The problem is that they keep introducing bad 7 stars/ones that need sig 200 to be good. Thing and Nova both need sig 200 to be useful and putting them in the titan pool makes pulling them feel extra bad. If I pull Blade from a titan I’m gonna stare at that screen for 5 minutes…

Considering we're still very early in the 7 star cycle I don't necessarily mind champs that really want to be awakened for example, the problem is they're in a group of peers with such obviously S tier champs like Onslaught, Bullseye and Serpent who are effective almost everywhere. The argument for not releasing someone like Hulkling at 7 star for example then completely flies out of the window because he's on a similar plane to those 3 I mentioned.

Kabam seem to have got a lot right with the 7 star releases until these last couple of Titan pools, imo.
  • Stone3xStone3x Member Posts: 60

I agree with OP. I opened Luke, Colossus and CB. CB and Colossus require dupe or full synergy team to be very good, and i don't need to mention about Luke. A crystal being very rare, only to reward is with something trash, is simply garbage. Not saying them to give one crystal every month. But then at least make it more frequent and/or make the pool much better

I mean luke is like the best champ in the titan right now so I think he is worth mentioning 🤔
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★
    ZsirhcZ said:

I got Xbones and Blade for my first 2 titans. Roughly 4 months apart. Still consider them some of my worst pulls.

“Aw man I got Crossbones, a top 3 skill 7 star attacker! Definitely one of my worst pulls.”
  • MaxtheSilentMaxtheSilent Member Posts: 822 ★★★★
    I opened my first Titan during the Deadpool event. I was sure it was going to be awful. I was lucky and got Serpent. Im almost ready to open another and again am bracing for a bad pull. I obviously can’t complain about what I got but it does seem like there are a lot of champs not worth the work it takes to spin a Titan. If they are going to be like this I wish they’d just made it a featured 7* like we have with 6*. The stakes are too high so the loss feels worse even than it did with 6* featured when those were the top crystals.
  • MasquiradeMasquirade Member Posts: 132
    Stone3x said:

I agree with OP. I opened Luke, Colossus and CB. CB and Colossus require dupe or full synergy team to be very good, and i don't need to mention about Luke. A crystal being very rare, only to reward is with something trash, is simply garbage. Not saying them to give one crystal every month. But then at least make it more frequent and/or make the pool much better

I mean luke is like the best champ in the titan right now so I think he is worth mentioning 🤔
    Boring though isn't he? Call me smooth brained but from a Titan, I want something with a flashier kit and more exciting playstyle more than anything.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Member Posts: 7,416 ★★★★★
    Personally I don’t pay fret over my Titan crystal pulls. So few and far between, and so many good champs in the basic pool.

Stone3x said:

Boring though isn't he? Call me smooth brained but from a Titan, I want something with a flashier kit and more exciting playstyle more than anything.
    Definitely not a boring character, there's a few different ways to use him depending on the fight situation, his not "flashy animations/paragraph abilities" as the newer champs but I think his way better

I think they know this, and they know it’s going to take something really nice to draw in money for this upcoming July 4th (7* WPX is alright, but a ton already ascended their 6*) given the issues the game’s had, which is why I think that supposed dataleak they had about nexus Titans will be a thing. Sure, that’s got the chance to be 3 duds, but someone might feel a bit better about dropping that $500 when they get 3 champ opportunities from the crystal than 1… and there may be multiple of those nexus you can acquire.

Congrats with your Nexus Titan crystal, your choices are:
    Blade, Luke Cage, Morbius
    Obvious choice would be Luke and taking him to r3 though 🤷
  • Cloudddey_broCloudddey_bro Member Posts: 276 ★★★

ZsirhcZ said:

I got Xbones and Blade for my first 2 titans. Roughly 4 months apart. Still consider them some of my worst pulls.

“Aw man I got Crossbones, a top 3 skill 7 star attacker! Definitely one of my worst pulls.”
    Another one. Crossbones isn't top 3 7 star attacker. He is good, cool, that's it. He is not at the power level of shang chi or someone similar
    Ok. That’s your wrong opinion. It really isn’t that hard to go on YouTube and watch some gameplay to see for yourself
  • NightheartNightheart Member Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    edited June 18
    My Last titan pulls were Sersi and Blade
  • PriyabrataPriyabrata Member Posts: 1,238 ★★★★

My Last titan pulls were Sersi and Blade

I think your crystal mail got messed up with @Pikolu 's
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★

ZsirhcZ said:

Another one. Crossbones isn't top 3 7 star attacker. He is good, cool, that's it. He is not at the power level of shang chi or someone similar
    Ok. That’s your wrong opinion. It really isn’t that hard to go on YouTube and watch some gameplay to see for yourself
    He doesn't even crit, he has good daar but need his high sig for purify utility.
    Why would someone rank him up over black cat, mantis and shang chi? By the time he gets ramped up, these guys will finish the fight. You are allowed to have personal favourites, I personally consider venom the best 7* in game, but you shouldn't be delusional and make claims like "He is top 3 7*" and back it up with a situational youtube video.

If he was top 3 7*, You will see him at r3 in almost every other roster or something.

Everyone have their favourites, but deep down they know where they sit in terms of power level.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Member Posts: 2,738 ★★★★★
    edited June 18
    You can always *ahem* HOARD your Titan shards until the pool has a decent amount of champs you actually want, or don't mind getting. That way, the chances of your shards being completely wasted on a trash champ are reduced.

Just my .02

• ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

You can always *ahem* HOARD your Titan shards until the pool has a decent amount of champs you actually want, or don't mind getting. That way, the chances of your shards being completely wasted on a trash champ are reduced.

Just my .02

That is true but it still kinda sucks that these last two pools have been garbage for the most part.
    If they know most of the featured champs are mid at best then the least they could do is add older stronger champs but no instead they add Nova, Blade, SymSupreme and Thing.
    At this rate we'll be waiting for another three pool rotations before we get decent champs in the crystal lol
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Member Posts: 1,274 ★★★★

ZsirhcZ said:

He doesn't even crit, he has good daar but need his high sig for purify utility.
    Why would someone rank him up over black cat, mantis and shang chi? By the time he gets ramped up, these guys will finish the fight. You are allowed to have personal favourites, I personally consider venom the best 7* in game, but you shouldn't be delusional and make claims like "He is top 3 7*" and back it up with a situational youtube video.

If he was top 3 7*, You will see him at r3 in almost every other roster or something.

Everyone have their favourites, but deep down they know where they sit in terms of power level.
    Lmao reading skills brother. Top 3 SKILL 7* is what he said, not top 3 7* of the entire game.

Even then it's still a controversial statement like all other "top x" statements but if not top 3 skill then definately top 5 skill in my opinion.

Before arguing, check this out on youtube:
    1) https://youtu.be/zOnqj6aOWag?si=aJc03fTjCN8p6oT5
    2) https://youtu.be/YHB2vhFdqf0?si=owmTyxTuatYTmFow
    3) https://youtu.be/d-__q60PCLs?si=2bFIUg8nvIP8BkAG
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,109 ★★★★★

ZsirhcZ said:

Lmao reading skills brother. Top 3 SKILL 7* is what he said, not top 3 7* of the entire game.

Even then it's still a controversial statement like all other "top x" statements but if not top 3 skill then definately top 5 skill in my opinion.

Before arguing, check this out on youtube:
    1) https://youtu.be/zOnqj6aOWag?si=aJc03fTjCN8p6oT5
    2) https://youtu.be/YHB2vhFdqf0?si=owmTyxTuatYTmFow
    3) https://youtu.be/d-__q60PCLs?si=2bFIUg8nvIP8BkAG
    I read it correctly, when I said top 3 7*, I meant top 3 skill 7*. Ik he is good, top 5 is debatable, but top 3 is a big no.
  • PolygonPolygon Member Posts: 4,382 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Zuro said:

GrO_ot78 said:

My first and ever Titan was Bullseye, straight to R3, soooo i think they are fine…🤭😂🤣

Can't wait till you pull blade out the next one
    Nah…gonna dupe my R3 Bullseye 🤩
    I duped mine and I'm not feeling too good about it
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    I'm not sure what you're seeing, but I counted at least 8 really good options off the top of my head in that Crystal.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,498 ★★★★★
    Joker1976 said:

I'm not sure what you're seeing, but I counted at least 8 really good options off the top of my head in that Crystal.

Respectfully the OP has 47 yea’s to 13 nay’s,.,i can see where he’s coming from.
    He’s not questioning the great champs you can get,..but rather the value of the crystal itself if you have irrelevant or unrealistic champs in it.
    Spinning a Titan crystal shouldn’t be considered a “bonus”,..and it also shouldn’t be a “total loss”.
    Blade,..Thing,..or Nova,..from a Titan,.,is a total waste and loss imo.
    But on the bright side there is an easy solution,…just don’t put garbage in the Titan crystal.
    See how easy that was?
    They stated themselves that the numbers are how they made the Crystal more advantageous, not a Crystal full of OP Champs. We're a decade into this game, and it still puzzles me how people are in denial about the fact that most everything is based on RNG when it comes to Champ acquisition. In that amount of time, I've seen people be hyper critical of Champs all the while, simply because they're comparing all Champs to the ones they think are the best. The reality is, there are a scarce few in comparison that have very little use. Now, this may be exacerbated by the fact that there are a number of very powerful Champs out lately, but the value of the other Champs, in my opinion, has been somewhat understated.